III - Their Morning

Paintbrush woke up, alone, in her room, 204. They looked around and saw that Fan must've left early, considering all of his belongings were already gone.

Once they got up, they decided to get dressed and put on one of their cardigans. The cardigan was gray and was one of Paintbrush's favorites. Even though they didn't need to wear it, they wanted to, it felt nice to them.

They then heard a notification from their phone and went to check it out. They found three unread messages from their friend group, "Painty, Lighty, Tubey, & Fany". Lightbulb had, obviously, come up with the name.

They saw two concerning differences before even reading the text message. The name was no longer "Painty, Lighty, Tubey, & Fany", it was "Painty, Lighty, & Tubey". The group profile was a group photo of all four together, now it was just the three.

Then they read the text messages and understood why.

Lighty [9:20 AM [Tuesday, November 22]]:

Paintbrush, come down to the lab ASAP!!!!!

Something rlly bad just happened

Fan is gone and Test Tube is srsly injured

Painty [9:21 AM [Tuesday, November 22]]:

I'm coming over rn

Paintbrush would do anything for Lightbulb. Even though Lightbulb was already dating Test Tube, even though Paintbrush had a crush on Lightbulb beforehand, they would still do anything for Lightbulb.

Paintbrush quickly got out of the hotel and entered the lab, finding Test Tube on a hospital bed with bandages all over her face. Paintbrush was obviously very scared and upset, so they asked Lightbulb what happened.

Lightbulb, in shock, said, "Fan and Test Tube got in an argument over something and it got violent...fast...". 

Paintbrush then quickly told Lightbulb, "Stay here, I've got trash to deal with", and angrily stormed out of the lab, their bristles hotter than before. Lightbulb was a little concerned, but went back to treating Test Tube's injuries.

Paintbrush stormed out of the lab and found Fan laughing. Paintbrush walked up to him and beat him repeatedly. Punching him so badly that, once they were done, Fan fell to the floor.

Fan would, later, wake up and pretend like nothing had happened, realizing his friendship with Lightbulb, Test Tube, and Paintbrush was over forever.

Paintbrush then went back up to her room, still extremely upset about what had happened, and decided to grab some of her painting supplies, not knowing that, in the other room...

something even worse was happening to Balloon.

Balloon had woken up cuddling Suitcase, his girlfriend of 3 years, tightly. Suitcase had been feeling ill and decided to tell her boyfriend, who she had been hiding it from, about it after 2 days of weird behavior from her (from Balloon's vision).

Balloon then spent the next three hours helping Suitcase as she vomited blood into the toilet every 30 minutes or so. Balloon was debating on contacting OJ or someone else to help them but decided against it, for reasons nobody would know.

Eventually, after the seventh time, Suitcase, once she was doing vomiting, turned towards Balloon and started crying. Suitcase then opened her mouth, which was now in the form that OJ and Paper would later find.

Balloon screamed for a millisecond, before being devoured by Suitcase. Nobody heard his screams.

Someone must've tested on the food, not knowing that Suitcase would find it and eat all of it.

Someone.

Someone.

Somebody.

Someone.

Something.

Someperson.

Someone was testing the liquid, but why?

And who?