XI - Tea Party (Falling from 60 Feet)

Pickle and the rest of the group decided to go upwards towards the third floor, the final floor of the building, becuase they were preparing for MePhone4's helicopter appearance.

Before MePhone4 left, he installed a helicopter parking space on the roof of the building without anyone knowing for years, until Paper decided to go up there one day, almost five years after MePhone4 left.

As the group are travelling up the stairs, they hear the sound of tea clinking and decide to investigate the noise, eventually finding out that it was coming from the room not even 20 seconds from the roof stairs.

Pickle opens the door and sees Candle, Clover, Tea Kettle, and Silver Spoon having a tea party. The four looked at the group in disgust, considering almost all of them were covered in either blood, vomit, sweat, and/or tears.

"What the hell happened?", Silver Spoon asked, disgusted. "You don't know? You didn't hear the screaming and the gun shots? Didn't you hear Cabby falling down the stairs and crushing Goo?", OJ asked. The group looked shocked.

"But we sent out Cabby and Goo to get silverware...", Tea Kettle muttered loud enough to hear. The group walk outside of their sound proof room and see blood all over the walls, random doors open, objects all over the floor, and several windows broken.

"Come on, we need to get to the roof, MePhone 4 is coming to save us-", Pickle tried saying, getting interrupted by a groan beside them. The (now larger) group look down the hall and see a limping Paintbrush...limping...towards them.

Silver Spoon ran towards the Roof Door and opened it, not expecting an infected Steve Cobs to be waiting on the bottom step. Steve Cobs immediately tackled Silver Spoon as soon as he opened the door.

Tea Kettle, Pickle, and Knife quickly pulled Steve Cobs off, but it was too late, Silver Spoon was not only bitten and clawed by Cobs, but had also died of shock. Silver Spoon had never been spooked in his life.

However, before they could kill Steve Cobs, Silver Spoon started groaning. The group, having no time to kill the infected, ran up the stairs, with an infected Steve Cobs and Silver Spoon behind them.

Once the group got to the roof, Tea Kettle lead the two infected towards the balcony by standing on the ledge. Silver Spoon, being faster than Steve Cobs, ran over the balcony after Tea Kettle moved out of the way, with a loud splat being heard afterwards.

However, once Steve Cobs got close to the balcony. Tea Kettle moved and he went over, with a grab on her foot. Tea Kettle screamed as she quickly fell towards the ground, which was 60 feet from the roof. Tea Kettle was destroyed once she landed on the ground.

The last remaining uninfected were Pickle, Knife, Paper, OJ, Candle, and Clover. Their only hope is MePhone4 and his helicopter.