Chapter 1: Dignosed

A single band on my wrist, the monitor on my side making that weird beeping noise. My mom walks in the room fighting back tears with her tissue clutched in her hands. "How are you doing Katherine?" She asks. "I'm fine." I pause trying to sound like I am fine. "What did Dr. Reed say." I questioned . "Thats what Dr. Reed needs to tell you ".

   So I wait ,waiting for Dr. Reed to come in here and tell me what's wrong. I wait for an hour when he walks through the door. Dr. Reed is a family friend he was friends with my dad and he cared for my dad when he was in the car accident. "How are you doing Katherine ." He asks me. "I'm fine." I say again. I can see he's fighting back tears to that makes even more nervous. "We have figured out what is wrong with you Katherine, and it's not so good."

  I'm shocked what he has told me I couldn't fight the tears any longer I burst out with tears on my mom's shoulder." Mom I cant have cancer this isn't true." "I'm so sorry Katherine but it is true". My mom and Dr. Reed decided to leave the room and give me some time. And their I sat, baffled on what I have just heard. Me out of all people have stage two cancer.

                                               Authors Note

Thank you guys so much I really love this on where it's going. The next chapter called "The Dream" should be out by May 13 if not I will get it out as fast as I can.

           Until next time .............BYE!