Chapter 3 :Jake

It was the day I was coming back from the hospital and also the day I was going to school since the accident. When my mom gave me backpack and helping me out of the car even though she didn't need to she did anyway, a boy walked up to me and my mom asked if we needed any help."No thank you but we got this." My mom said politely.

It was gym class when people started to notice something was wrong with me, like I had a mental break down. My best friend "Erica" came and asked me how I was since she couldnt see me in the hospital. I said I was fine and well, I didn't want to tell her about the cancer issue otherwise she would break down with me.

At lunch the same boy from this morning came and said

"Do you need any help?"

"No I'm good." I said

"My name is Jake." He said

"Nice to meet you Jake, my name is Katherine."

We talked for the rest of the day and if I needed help he would be there to help me. He asked if he could walk me to my car and I said sure." Will you be here tomorrow?"He asked. "Yes I will."I said. "Well I'll see you tomorrow then." And that was the end of our conversation.

Authors Note

Hey fans sorry if this chapter was a little boring I wrote this late at night and I was really tired. Well any way I will have the next chapter up by May 15 and I will be having another book coming out soon. Anyway I hope you guys have a great summer.

Until next time........BYE!!!!!!