Chapter 11: A few months later....

----------TIME LAPSE-----------------TIME LAPSE----------------

  I went to the doctor to see how my cancer is going it went down a stage the last time I saw Dr. Reed. I went in the white hospital room I was assigned to. "How are you Katherine?" Dr. Reed says smiling. "I'm good I've been taking my prescription every after noon as normal and my life is going great." I say happily. Me and Jake have been dating for a year now. We moved together after school was done and now planning on taking online college courses. My parents got divorced after I graduated from high school, so I didn't have to chose who I live with.

  "Well that's good Katherine. I also have some wonderful news.... you have survived successfully with your cancer." I cry I had survived cancer for over a year. My fear is no longer there.....dying young.

  I get out of the hospital with a smile on my face. I called Jake, Mom, and Dad telling them the good news and to celebrate we are going to dinner tonight.

  I wore my nude heels with my light washed jeans with a light pink blouse. I applied some makeup and did my hair into soft curls. When we got to the restaurant Jake looked nervous about something. "Jake, what's wrong?" I ask worried. "Its nothing." He says. "Ok if you say so." We sat down and we talked and ate it was a great night.

  "Jake what are you doing?" Jake kneels and looks into my eyes while holding my hands. "Katherine I have loved you for a long time now ever since I layed eyes on you and I knew you were the one. Katherine I love you from the bottom of my heart.... Will you marry me?" I was sobbing by this point and new my mascara is running and I want this I love him so much. "Yes....yes I will marry you."

  Jake slips the ring on my finger and hugs me and kisses me telling me that he loves me. It was the best night of my life.

A/Note---------------------------

  Hey guys this book will be ending pretty soon and I want to say thank you for all the support and love that you guys give my books it means the world. I am also still looking for someone to write the sequel so contact me on wattpad in the comments or private message me and I will chose who will write the sequel to cancer. Love you guys...... BYE !!!