Chapter 6: The Date

(Setting-the night of the date)

  I was excited for my date tonight, but I really don't have anything to wear. So I went up to my mom to see if she has anything I can wear. She handed me a box with a bow on it." What's this? " I ask. "This is your first and probably your last date." she says getting teary eyed. So I rip open the box and tear off the bow and inside I see a light pink tank top, a white long cardigan,a pair of light blue ripped jeans, and a pair of short light brown boot heels. I smile and run up to my mom and give her a big hug and a kiss on her cheek.

  Jake was at the door ready to go when I came down stairs. He had on a long sleeve red shirt, a light blue pair of jeans, and a pair of converse. "Hey, you look great." He said with a smile. "You to." I blushed, I always blush when some one complimented me, but this was different, this was a BOY! We were almost out the door when my mom wanted pictures, I can see why it's my first date, but could be my last too.

  We went to the nearest cinema in town but it was an hour away from my house. "What movie do you want to see?" He asked. I wanted to see "Fault Of Our Stars" for a while now but I don't want to cry over someone else who has my condition. "Ahhhhh.....Fault Of Our Stars if that's ok." "Sure I've wanted to see that movie anyway." Well there's one thing in common.

  We talked through out the movie luckily no one was there so we could talk. We like the same movies, food, and brand of clothing. He drived me back to my house at least 10:30 p.m. ten minutes before I had to be home. He walked me to my door step. "Did you have fun?" He asked. "Yeah I had a lot of fun." I said with excitement. "Maybe we could do this again tomorrow?" "Sure I can't wait." We stared at each other until it was time for me to be home. "Ahhh.... I should probably get going ahhh.... see you Friday I guess." "Yeah. Friday." He leaned in took my chin and........

                              Authors Note

Hey guys it's me again did you like this chapter! J.K here's the rest of it.

the door opened and there's my mom with big eyes. "Ahhh...... I should get going ahhh...... see you this Friday." He said awkwardly. And he walked away. Damn it he has going to kiss me. I looked over at mom and she said "Oops" yeah whatever Oops! What a better time to come look for me then right when a boy was about to kiss me. "Thanks MOM!" I say with sarcasm.

                         The Real Authors Note

Now did you like the ending LOL put what there ship name is gonna be I'm thinking "KAKE" ohhhhh.... cake does sound good right now "I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I FEEL LIKE EATING CAKE!" Yup Taylor Swift Parody any way guys ........

   Until next time

                   BYE!!!!!!