Chapter 9: The Death

I cry so hard that night I thought all of tears where permanently gone forever. I had lost my baby. Even though he/she was a mistake that was never so supposed to happen it's sad thinking that I was a new-to-be mother that had a miscarriage.

  As soon as I get out of the hospital my mom or dad is no there to pick me up......but Jake is. When I see him I start to cry and I run towards him accepting his open arms. "I know it Jake....I lost my baby." I sob into his chest. "Everything is going to be fine." He places a soft kiss on the top of my head, and the next thing you now is that I'm asleep snuggled up to Jake.

  (TIME SKIP: THE FUNERAL)

  A couple days later I figured out my baby was supposed to be a  boy. I was dressed in white summer dress. I figured that my baby would not want black at his funeral. As the priest that was saying some words for my baby I wanted it to be a surprise on the name. "We are gathered here on this sad day to morn the death of Jacob Moon Jr. The reason why it's Jr. is that's my dad's name. I cry softly to myself with Jake holding my hand, I decided to ask Jake to be the father figure of Jacob Jr. so of course he would be here.

  After the funeral I thanked my family and friends for coming to support me through this moment. And as I was leaving Jake pulled me to the side and kissed me softly on the lips. And that moment I finally admitted that falling for this boy.

Authors Note-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

  Sorry it took so long for me to update but I'm saying good bye to my brother and spending some time with him before he goes to basic training. I love you guys so very much and please keep on reading ill try my best to update as soon as I can.

Until next time......

                Bye!