Chapter 10: Will you....?

I woke up the next morning thinking about Jake. I really like him.... but I don't want to hurt him when I die.

  I lie on my bed checking Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook before getting up.

  I'm at school when Jake pulls me aside. "Jake what are you doing?" I ask. "Hold on one second." He answers. I'm dragged to the front of the auditorium when we stop. "Sit right here."

  A couple minutes later Jake comes out and he has a gutaiar. He starts strumming it to a upbeat song that I recognize immediately. 'Don't Stop- By 5 Seconds of summer.'

  At the end of the song he pulls me on stage and kisses me softly. He looks at me in the eye and says "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes....YES!!!!" I scream. Everything was perfect then.

A/Note--------------------------

  Hey guys I have some good and bad news this book will be ending soon in the next couple of chapters, and if you want to make a sequel to this book I will allow it so private message me or put in the comments if you want to and at the very end in the epilogue I will announce who is doing the sequel...!

And for the good news I might be doing something new like I did with 'Alpha Secrets' but actual fan fiction. And it will be..... 5 Seconds Of Summer! Although it will not be coming out until 'Blizzard Love' is finished which is not any time soon. Love you guys....... BYE!!! <3.!