Chapter 1~ The Hot SuperStars

A/n
DONT PLAY THE VIDEO UNTIL I SAY SO XD sorry x) I'm just saying 😊
F/n = First name
L/n Last name
E/c = Eye Color
F/f = Favorite Food
S/c = Skin Color
H/c = hair color

{UPDATE}(June 5th, 2019)
New video because the old one didn't work.

Your POV
"I feel like this is going to be a good day!" I said to myself and got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom, taking a long hot shower.

I wrapped myself with a towel and dried myself off. After that I put on a flowing white shirt and blue jeans then braiding my hair to one side and put on a hat and a long necklace around my neck. I grabbed my handbag and put my wallet, Phone and my piano book in.

My piano book was basically a song book with songs that I wrote myself.

I walked out of my apartment and locked the door. I went outside and down and into one of the subway station.

When I walked in, I notice that a bunch of girls were all looking at one phone. They all screamed with delight, some blushed and others drooled.

'What the hell?' I thought

Thankfully I got off the next stop, not listening to those annoying girls who kept screaming over the phone.

I walked to a small coffee shop where I worked. The coffee shop had chairs and tables set all around, a stage was built in and a piano was on it

As I walked in I was greeted by my best friend Sasha.

"Good morning Sasha" I said and waved to her.

"Good morning F/n!!" Sasha said happily. I went into the employees room and changed into my work clothes.

As I walked back outside I saw another group of girls that were huddling over a phone. They screamed, some blushed a lot of girls fangirled.

"This is going to be a long day" I muttered to myself and putted on a apron, walking around, taking orders.

~Time Skip~

The day was long.

Almost all of the customers were girls and if they were girls they would either be looking at a phone, watching something or talking about guys.

"Finally!" I said as I changed back into my casual clothes. The annoying customers were gone and it was closing time.

"What's wrong F/n? You looked annoyed today" Sasha asked.

"The girls were being more annoying than usual" I sighed. "They were kept screaming or giggling about something" I said annoyed

"You mean you haven't heard??!!" Sasha exclaimed, I gave her a odd look.

Sasha quickly fumbled out her phone out of her purse and typed something in. "Watch this music video!!" She said and shoved the phone onto my hands.

"O-Ok?" I said confusingly and pressed play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Watch the video now!!! Then continue reading! Or just skip it and watch it later!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow" I admitted after I watched the video. I gave back Sasha's phone and she smiled widely at me.

"What do you think of them?!?!" She asked. I raised my eyebrows at her

"What do you mean? Why did the video connect with the annoying girls at the cafe?" I asked her. Sasha sighed and typed something into her phone.

"Eren Jeager and Levi Ackerman are the most hottest Superstars ever" Sasha said and showed me photos of them. "Their music video is the biggest hit!!" Sasha screamed

I winced at her scream and rubbed my ears. "I have to admit their video was pretty hot. I can see why the girls were all over them" I said

"See!!!" Sasha said.

"But I feel like the Levi guy wasn't singing in his real voice" I shrugged, Sasha rolled her eyes.

"He sounds different because his voice is mixed with Erens" Sasha said and put her phone back into her purse.

We walked out of the employees room.

"So who do you prefer?" Sasha asked. "Do you prefer Eren Jeager, the good looking and nice boy? Or the bad boy and cool type, Levi Ackerman?" Sasha asked

"It's not like I'll be able to date them anyway, we're basically from different worlds" I said, pouring myself a cup of coffee.

"Hey! F/n you should play a song for me!" Sasha said and looking at the piano that was on the stage.

"Nope" I said, Sasha did her puppy dog face but I didn't give in. "Stop doing the puppy face it I'm not going to buy you dinner" I said sternly

"You're going to buy me dinner?!? Come on let's go!!" Sasha yelled and dragged me out of the shop, then locking the doors before we left.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked as we walked beside each other.

"McDonalds!!!" Sasha yelled right away, I chuckle and we walked to McDonald's.

"Hi can I get a F/f, large Fries and a potato salad and a McChicken" I said to the lady by the counter.

After five minutes an employee handed me a tray of food and I walked around, finding Sasha waiting hungrily for her food.

I threw her food at her and she caught it then ripping it open, eating every bit. I took my time eating my food, if I ate fast I would have a non-ending of hiccups.

Sasha's phone beeped and Sasha looked at it. "F/n! Levi posted up another music video!!" Sasha said excitedly

"Do you love those superstars more than your food?" I smirked, Sasha shook her head viciously.

Sasha's phone beeped again and her eyes widened with stars in it.

"U-Uh I-I have to go F/n, I'll see you tomorrow!" Sasha said and waved goodbye

'That's weird. Usually she would ask if she could have some of my food?' I asked myself but shrugged it off and kept eating.

After that I walked back to my apartment and laid on my bed.

Curiously I took out my phone and typed in 'Eren Jeager'. Tons of pictures streamed in and tons of fan pages appeared on my screen.

"He's pretty good looking" I said to myself then typed in 'Levi Ackerman'

Just like Eren, tons of fan pages and pictures appeared on my screen.

I did some research and figured out that Eren Jeager was dating a super model name 'Mikasa Ackerman'

Levi is also dating a known actress name 'Petra Ral'

I searched up Petra and Mikasa. They were both gorgeous and beautiful, they had all the curves a guy could want and all the features a woman could ever dream of.

"Must be nice, being a hot superstar" I muttered to myself then falling to a deep sleep.

A/n
Please tell me how you like the book XD and the videos!!! Honestly I think that I had the nosebleed from the video 😂❤ And trust me, the book will be better if you do watch/listen the videos if you haven't check out my other books then please check them out!!

"Trust&Promises(LevixReader)"

And

"I Will Be Your Wings (LevixReader)"

And

"The Bullet (LevixReader)"