Chapter 2 ~The Jerk SuperStar

A/n
Again please don't watch until I tell you too XD 😂 Sorry! I sound bossy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
I woke up due to my phone blinking and beeping constantly.

"47 messages?!?!" I shouted, they were all from Sasha.

~Beep~Beep~

Sasha: F/n!!!! Wake up! You have to watch Levi's new music video!!!

Me: yea yea

I hit send, delivering my message to Sasha. I rolled my eyes while looking at her other messages

~Beep~Beep~

Sasha sended another message

Sasha: I know you're rolling your eyes!!! Just watch it!!

I laughed, but felt a little creeped out that Sasha knew what I was actually doing.

'She'll know if I didn't watch it, I might as well do it now' I thought and pressed the link and played the video

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Watch the video now 👌 or skip and watch later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was a little different" I said to myself. This time Levi was in the music video, Levi was singing alone and parts of his hair were a different color, making him more handsome.

'I still feel like he isn't singing from his feelings' I thought but shrugged and got ready for work.

~Time Skip~

"F/n!!! The boss said that you have to wear the Cosplay this time!!" Sasha said, waving the teddy bear suit around.

"Oh great" I groaned.

Every three times a month, one of the employees would change into a change cute bear suit and hold a sign for customers to come.

It was my turn.

"Grr" I growled when I saw the bear suit and Sasha smiling happily.

"That's a good impression of a bear but save that when you're in the bear suit!!" Sasha said and shoved me into the employees room.

I muttered angrily while I put on the bear suit.

"F/n! You look so cute!" Sasha complimented as I walked out the employees room.

"Shut up. At least people won't know it's me" I said positively, putting on the giant mask of the beat head and putting over my head then grabbing a sign.

I walked outside and began spinning the sign, getting more customers to get into the cafe.

"Aweee the bear is so cute!!" A girl said then took a picture. I rolled my eyes, good thing the customers couldn't see my face.

'Please let this day go fast' I thought

Levi POV
'Damn that shitty glasses. I knew I shouldn't have came!' I thought, Shitty glasses said that we were doing a photo shoot in public, getting some shots with a few fans but....

There's just too much fans...

"Look it's the superstar Levi!!" A girl shouted, soon the girls around her took notice of me.

'Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit' I thought and began running...

Followed by tons of Fans...

Your POV
'Wow! There's a group of people coming here! I can get at least five or three people to come at the shop!' I thought and spun my sign around, acting cute in my bear suit.