Chapter 5 ~ Surprise

Your POV

~Beep~Beep~Beep~Beep~

'Why is Sasha messaging me so much?' I thought and opened my eyes.

I checked my phone but saw no messages.

My eyes widened, it was my alarm clock.

"Shit I'm going to be late!" I yelled and then began running around.

~Time Skip~

I quickly ran to the coffee shop, finding Sasha waiting in front of the store.

"F/n!!" She waved to me.

"Sorry that I'm late!" I said and fumbled through my purse to find the keys to the store.

"How long did you stay up?" Sasha asked.

"Hmm.... About around 12am" I said. "How was your date?" I asked.

Sasha blushed madly and plays with her hair. "I-It was really fun" she stammered and looked away.

I finally found my keys and opened the door, going into the employees room.

"Oh yea. Why did you stay up until 12am?" Sasha asked while changing into her work clothes.

"I was working on a song" I bluntly said.

"Oh I want to hear it!!" Sasha said.

"Nope" I said without hesitation.

"You're no fun" Sasha pouted. I stuck out my tongue at her and began changing my clothes.

~Time Skip~

"Hey pretty lady, c'mere and take my order" A man said. I forced myself a smile and walked over to his table and set down his coffee.

As I turned around to take help another customer I felt something touch my butt. I turned around and saw the man with a creepy grin.

"Sorry sorry! I thought I saw something on your pants" He said with another smile "And can I get a pastry? I'm craving for something sweet" He winked at me.

I mentally shuddered and forced myself into another smile. "Yes sir!" I said and turned around, walking back behind the counter and told Sasha to switch customers with me.

"Thanks Sasha" I smiled at her.

"No problem!" She said and took a tray with a pastry and walked to the perverted man.

As soon as the creepy man saw Sasha instead of me, his ugly grin faded away. I smirked and gagged at the sight of him then, turned around washing the plates and cups.

"Excuse me sweetheart?"

I bit the inside of my cheek. I knew that voice.

"Yes sir?" I said, turning around facing the perverted man with an irritated smile.

"Call me sometime" He winks and slides a paper, showing his number to me.

"I'm in a relationship" I quickly lied.

"Damn! I should have known, a pretty girl like you is way out of my league" He says. "But if you ever get bored of your boyfriend. Give me a call" He said with another wink then walked out of the shop.

I shuddered again and took the paper, ripping it up.

'This day keeps getting worse' I thought.

'I was late for work, then I was flirted and groped by perverted man. What else now?!?' I thought, listing the negative events.

I took a deep breath, calming myself so I wouldn't punch the life out of someone.

'It's fine, it's fine. It's not like the day could be any worse' I said to myself positively.

~Time Skip~

The whole day did become worse. Pervert men kept flirting with me and girls staring at me. Crowds of people kept coming in and out, making more work for me and Sasha.

I tiredly sat down and sighed that the day was over.

"Holy son of a f-"

I began complaining but was interrupted by Sasha.

"F/n!" Sasha came running at me.

"Hatsune Miku posted another video and guess what!" She said happily.

"What" I replied with a bored tone.

"Just watch it!" She said and shoved her phone into my hands.

"Then what was the point of guessing if you're not going to tell me?" I said in a pissed off tone.

Sasha frowned at me and slightly hitted my head. I send her a death glare, showing that I shouldn't be messed with and she knew better than to mess around with me if I was pissed off.

"I know you're in a bad mood but I promise! This will make your day" She said.

I sigh and press play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Play the song now and watch it or just play the song and continue reading CX thank you x3 and please pretend it said
Written by: F/n L/n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my gosh! My name is in there! Hatsune Miku sang my song! Wait! How did she get it?" I asked myself, dozen of answers but they all went to one solution.

Levi.

Levi was the only one that knew the song. But why would Levi do this?!?

"That's why the shop was so busy! The customers wanted to see you! Because you're famous!!" Sasha exclaims in the empty coffee shop.

~Ring~Ring~

I looked down at my phone and saw that a number that I didn't know, was calling me.

'It's probably a person who got my number confuse' I thought and answered it.

"Hello. I think you got the wrong number" I said into the phone

"You're F/n. Am I right?" The voice said. My eyes widened.

"Who are you?" I quickly asked.

"My name is Hanji. I am the manager for many super stars. I saw the song you wrote for Hatsune Miku and would like to ask you to write a song for a clients of mine" She said.

My heart pounded, I was completely speechless. My mind was still processing.

"Hello?! Are you still there?!" She said.

I shook out of my trance "O-Oh yes I am! I will be gladly to take the job!" I said.

"Who is the client I am working for?" I asked.

"You will have a lot of cilents to work with. Is that alright with you?"

"Y-Yes!" I said.

"Your first cilents are Rin and Len, they want to sing together. You have an appointment tomorrow to meet them and your deadline to complete the song is a week" Hanji said excitedly.

"Only a week?!" I shouted into the phone.

It took me two years just to finish the song Hatsune Miku sang!

"Yes a week. With your skills I know you can do it but your appointment is at 4pm at Wings Of Freedom Inc. please don't be late" She said then hanged up.

"O-Only a week to finish it?!?" I shouted to myself.

"What's wrong F/n?" Sasha said worriedly.

"Oh gosh I think I'm hyperventilating" I took deep breaths and bended down, using my knees to support.

'Only a week to finish a song and I'll be meeting Rin and Len!' I thought to myself.