Chapter 8 ~ He never did

A/n
Don't play until I tell you to : P Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
I arrived twenty minutes earlier than I should have been.

'Damn I'm too restless. I think that this is a date!' I thought and mentally smacked myself

A black limo drove up by me and its window rolled down. Levi's head was the first thing I seen, behind him was Petra.

'I'm going to die' I thought as I stared at them

"Tch, Petra wanted to come" Levi said bluntly and walked out of the door with Petra in his hand.

I felt my heart break as I watched them walk into the building.

~Time Skip~

Thanks to the owner of the building we were able to get a karaoke room to ourselves instead of sharing with others.

"I want to sing first!" Petra acted cute in front of Levi but glared at me when we made eye contact. She jumped on the stage and looked through the songs as I ordered iced teas.

Levi made his way to the couch that was shape as a "U" and sat with his leg crossed.

~Knock Knock~

"We got your drinks" a employee said, knocking on the door

"Oh thank you!" I said, opening the door and took the tray of our beverages.

Petra was singing while I was the first one, drinking from my beverage.

Some reason the drinks tasted funny.

"Do you think our drinks taste funny?" I said as I took another sip.

Levi didn't say anything but kept drinking.

"Really?" Petra said, getting off the stage and was about to take a drink.

~Ring~Ring~

Before she took a drink her phone rang in her pocket. She put her drink down and answers her phone.

"Hello?" She said then became quiet for a few minutes.

"Eh?!" She said out loud. She put her phone back into her back pocket and kissed Levi on the cheek.

"I got to go babe" she said then glared at me, making eye contact and walks out of the room.

"Hey Levi you wanna sing next?" I asked

"No" he replied bluntly

I shrugged and picked a song. I was going to sing 'Stay With Me' by Sam Smith.

After I was done I sat back down and drank my beverage again. My face started heating up, it was probably because I was alone with Levi.

"You should go sing Levi" I said

"Whatever" he said then got up and picked a song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Play song now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A fast drum beat started and Levi took a deep breath then began talking first then sang.

'Wow' I thought as he sang

Levi was actually singing with feelings! I have to admit, his voice was breath taking. He sounded hot with every breath and notes he hit.

'Oh my gosh' I thought and started drinking my beverage crazily

'I think I might need more than this' I thought and took Petra's drink. She wasn't here and she wasn't going to drink it. She didn't even take a sip so why couldn't I drink it?

My heart beated faster as Levi kept singing. I took a drink from the cup, finishing half of the glass.

As Levi sang his eyes were closed and he run his fingers through his hair.

"How dare you make me fall inlove with you even more" I muttered under my breath

My heart throbbed when Levi started to unbutton his shirt a bit to loosen it, some parts of his chest was showing. His pure black hair was swaying and his skin glistened with sweat, making him glow under the light.

My heart yearned for him as he continued to sing.

'How am I suppose to be heartbroken if you keep making me fall for you even more?' I thought and continued to watch him as drinking my beverage.

'A heart break song.... How can I learn heart break?' I thought

I sighed and shrugged, continuing to drink. I suddenly felt sluggish and feverish.

'Oh no I got sick' I thought

'I've been pulling off too many all nighters' I thought

Levi continued singing beautifully without messing up. I took off my jacket because it was becoming humid in the room.

Levi suddenly stopped singing and walked towards me.

"What's wrong Levi?" I asked

Levi didn't say anything and took my chin, leaning in a kissing me. My face burned as he kissed me.

Levi pulled away and smirked.

"I like you F/n" he said

"Y-You do?" I stuttered. "Yea" he said then kissed my cheek. "I liked you for a long time" I confessed, I felt my heart pounding excitedly and hugged him.

"What are you doing brat?" He said annoyingly. "I'm just so happy that I found someone" I said, snuggling into his chest.

We sang our hearts out and eventually kicked out into a sleep within each other's arms.

I woke up and saw Levi sleeping. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek, as I sat up I felt a large headache and felt sick.

Levi soon woke up, rubbing his temples and groaned in pain.

"What's wrong?" I asked, I rubbed my head, feeling in pain also.

Levi's eyes widened.

"We were drunk"

My eyes widened also "H-How?!" I stammered, then standing up but quickly fell back down as I felt my head became dizzy.

Levi looked at the receipt.

"Tch, The stupid waiter mixed up the drinks and gave us alcohol" Levi said annoyed. My chest tightened.

"S-So? The things you said to me weren't real... Right?" I said softly

"Yea" he didn't hesitant to reply

My. Heart. Broke. Into. A. Million. Pieces.

'It's was all fake' I thought as tears fell down

"Oi what's wrong" Levi looked at me weirdly.

I laughed.

"Nothing at all" I said with a weary smile. "I'm going" I said and awkwardly walked over to the couch, grabbing my purse and jacket.

"No. You're having a hangover" Levi said and grabbed my arm

I coldly jerked away. "I'll be fine" I said through my tears and walked over to the door.

I was hoping he would come after me but....

He never did.

'Well......I experience heart break.... It's much more painful than I thought'

More tears came down from my eyes. I looked at the crescent moon that shine brightly. My head aches and waved side to side as I walked unevenly into the road.

~HONKKKKKK~

I turned my head and saw two bright lights coming at me.

A/n
HEYYY!!! if I get at least 4 stars on this chapter then I'll post the next chapter right away instead of waiting the next day 😉