Chapter 17 ~ Epilogue

A/n
So I wanted to make a epilogue because I was having a bad day until I saw your guys comments and it made me happy 😊❤️ hope you guys enjoy this fluffy chapter.
F/s = Favorite song
S/n= Sons name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was your anniversary when you and Levi first got married. Levi was in China, still doing scenes for Attack on Titan.

Sure he was going to miss the anniversary but you didn't mind, you know Levi was doing his best to get the work done so he can come back home to you.

You sat down on the porch of the house, caressing your stomach. You've been pregnant for a couple of weeks but how were you going to tell Levi?

Taking a break, you decided to go into a specific room where it had the grand piano you loved. You smile happily and play around the keys, making random notes.

You decided to play F/s on the piano because for some reason you just loved this song. In the middle of the song you thought you heard a 'Tch'.

"I think I'm going crazy that I'm starting to think Levi's here" You said to yourself.

You felt something wrapped around you and a breath on your ear.

"I am here"

You turned around and saw Levi. You happily hug him, surprise that he was here.

"I thought you were still in China?!?" You said and hugged him tighter, hoping this wasn't a dream.

"Tch, who said I was going to miss our first anniversary" Levi smiled and kissed your forehead.

"I love you Levi" You said and buried your face into his chest.

"Tch, here" Levi said and placed something in your hands. You looked down and it was a wrapped present.

You untie the the ribbon around and open it. You opened the box and saw that it was book, it already had your name on it. You opened and saw that it was a song book.

Levi knew how much you missed your last song book, which was destroyed by Petra. All your hard work and all your songs. Gone.

But now Levi got you a song book, which made a huge smile on your face.

"Thank you so much Levi!!" You shouted and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"And I got this" Levi said and brought out another box. You opened it and saw that it was a puppy, it had golden fur and it happily licked my face.

"You're the best" you said and kissed his lips. "I got to tell you something..." You said in a serious voice. Levi nodded his head and sat next to you, with the puppy in his lap.

"I'm pregnant"

Levi sat quietly. You nervously twiddle your thumbs at his silence. Levi grabbed your chin and gave your a deep kiss.

"That's wonderful" He said and rubbed your stomach.

"Really?!" You exclaimed.

"Is something wrong?" Levi said.

"Nothing! I'm so happy! I thought you would be mad" you confessed.

"No, you make life worth living" He said and gave you another kiss.

~Time Skip~

You laid on bed with your baby in your arms. He has your husbands eyes and your hair. He was beautiful.

Levi slept right beside you, he was with you the whole time, encouraging you. You smile set down your baby and walk over to Levi and kiss him. You tiredly go back to the bed and go to sleep.

When you open your eyes you saw many faces looking at you.

"Congratulations!!"

Your eyes shot opened and you saw Eren, Armin, Mikasa and Hanji. Levi was sitting down next to you, with the baby in his hands.

"Thanks guys" You said with a smile. Mikasa and Hanji talked to you while Eren and Armin were helping Levi change the diapers.

"So you guys did it" Hanji said with a creepily smile. You blush furiously and change the topic.

"S-So! Thank you so much guys!" You said and hugged them both.

"No problem but sorry that we have to stay for a short time, we all have busy schedules today" Mikasa sighed and waved goodbye with the rest of the group.

"I can take him, Levi" You said and Levi nodded, giving you their son.

The door burst opened and Connie, Sasha and Gumi entered the room.

"F/n!! When we heard you had a baby we all came running here!!" Sasha said.

Gumi walked over and looked at the baby. "He's so cute!" She said.

"Do you want to hold him?" You asked.

"Very!" She replied and cradled him.

Levi held your hand and you smiled at him.

"Thank you" You said then drifting into a sleep, you couldn't help it, giving birth was tiring. You woke up again due to noises in the room.

You opened your eyes and saw Kenny with a bag.

"F/n! I got my Nephews baby a present!" He said proudly.

You looked at Levi. "Nephew?" You asked him.

"I tried to tell you on the phone but you were cut off. Kenny's my uncle" He said and fed the baby with a bottle.

"Yup! And he's my nephew!" Kenny said proudly.

"I forgot to say thank you so much for helping me out when I was in court" You said and bowed down to him.

"N-No! ease don't do that! I'd do anything to help you F/n. You're my nephews wife" He said and looked at his phone.

"Whoops! Got to go! Bye nephew! Bye F/n!" He said and walked out the door.

"I didn't know that Levi" You said to him.

"Tch, that idiot got arrested for trying to hack so many networks" Levi muttered. You looked closer and saw dark bags under his eyes.

"Levi I can take him" You said and took your son into your arms.

"We're finally alone" Levi said and kissed your lips.

"I want to name him S/n" You said and kissed your sons head.

"I love you both" You said.

"I love you both brats" He said and gave you another kiss.

~The End~

A/n
Was it cute? Cx sorry that it was kinda of short. Please check out my other books 👌