Chapter 16 ~ My Superstar

A/n
Video didn't work ;-;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

"Levi!!" I shouted with happiness. Behind Levi was Kenny, they were both out of breath and ken was holding a cd in his hand.

"Levi Ackerman. I thought you were in China?" The Judge raised his eyebrows.

"I came back" Levi said and glared at Petra.

"Me too!" Kenny added.

"Kenny?" I tilted my head.

"I came to help" Kenny gave me a thumbs up. "Your Honor, I want to show this" Kenny said and raised the cd so everyone can see.

"It'll prove F/n's innocence" Kenny said and got his computer and played the cd then showing it to the Kudge. The Judge raise his eyebrows.

"Very interesting" he said.

"I hereby sentence F/n innocent" The Judge said and slam the hammer.

"What?!!" Petra yelled.

"And sentence Petra Ral in jail for illegal drugs" The Judge said and cops surrounded Petra, putting her in cuffs.

"This video shows that you stole that book" The Judge to my song book that was in Petra's hands. "And it also shows that you were using illegal drugs in the women's bathroom" The Judge states.

Petra eyes widened and look at me in hatred. She took my song book and ripped it into pieces. Cops finally arrested her and took her away, Annie didn't seem to care but packed her things and walked to Levi.

"You're the first to beat me in a case. Good work" She said and shook hands with his.

"Anything for F/n" Levi replied.

I got out of my seat and kneeled down, picking up the ripped pieces of my song book but Immediately run up to Levi and give him a hug.

"I-I thought you weren't going to come" I said with tears falling. This whole time I was able to keep a straight face but seeing Levi made my heart miss him.

"I told you I would always protect you" Levi said and gave me a kiss.

~Time Skip~

I nervously twiddle my thumbs as I watched Levi on stage.

He was on Armins television show. Just a few months ago Armin started a new Talk show and it was a huge hit.

"So I heard that your girlfriend was once in court. Care to explain?" Armin asked politely.

Levi laughed. Being on tv he had to be polite and smile more to have a good impression from society.

"I don't like to say specific things but it was a misunderstanding" Levi said.

"I see, that's good because parts were cut off the television" Armin said.

"Now here's a picture of you two kissing" Armin said and a picture of me and Levi showed up.

My face was red while Levi had a calm face. As I saw that my face went into a bright pink color.

"Is she here now?" Armin asked.

"Yea, she's backstage" Levi said.

"Ms. F/n! Please come out here!!" Armin gestured his hand for me to come.

I walk out and applauds are loudly. I wave to them and sit next to Levi.

"Now F/n, we all love sweet moments. But what are your honest thoughts about Levi?" Armin asked.

I looked at Levi and he held my hand and squeezed it gently, reassuring me.

"I... I love him with all my heart" I said and looked at Levi who was smiling gently at me.

"He's My Superstar" I said and blushed.

"Aweeeeeee" The crowd said.

"I'm happy to hear that F/n" Levi said and stood up from his seat.

"Levi?"

Levi turned to me and kneeled down with one knee. He reached his back pocket and brought a small black box.

"L-Levi??!!" I placed both of my hands over my mouth.

"F/n. Will you marry me?"

"Yes" I said with tears coming down.

The audience went crazy and stood up from their chairs, applauding vigorously.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The crowd chanted.

I blush and Levi pulls me into a hug.

It was the day of the wedding. Paparazzi were everywhere, taking our pictures of Levi and me.

"Do you take F/n as your wife?"

"I do. With all my heart" Levi said.

My heart pounded from his words.

"And F/n. Do you take Levi as your lawfully Husband?"

I placed one of my hands above my heart. "I do. With all my heart" I said.

"You may kiss the bri-"

The priest was cut off and Levi grabbed me, dipping me and giving me a passionate kiss.

'My Superstar'

We both pull away and my face flushes. Cameras flash at us but we didn't notice them. We only stare at each other's eyes, in our own world.

"I love you F/n" Levi said with a breath taking smile then kissing my cheek.

"I love you Levi" I said and giving him a kiss on his other cheek.

Levi immediately grabs my waist and dips me again, giving me another one of his intoxicating kisses.

~The End~

A/n
You guys enjoy the video? I know I did XD 😂❤️ btw comment and vote if you want me to post a epilogue!!! :3 and check out my new book!! Or my other books.

"Unknown (LevixReader)"