Epilogue 2 - You Tease

A/n
Hey guys :3 so.... I found a really good video.... And wanted to make another epilogue out of it 😂 DONT PLAY UNTIL I TELL YOU TO 😜

Third POV

You watched Levi and Eren dance for a music video. Honestly you thought it was hot and couldn't wait for the video.

"Cut!" The Music director said.

You quickly blushed at the thought and walked to Levi's dressing room and covered your face with your hands.

"Oi"

You looked up and saw Levi. He was wearing a black uniform and had a eye patch over his right eye. His left eye was red and he was wearing a police cap.

Levi closed the door, taking off his cap and took off his eyepatch then walked towards you.

"Are you alright?" He asked and hugged you, then rubbed your belly.

You've been pregnant almost six months and your stomach got bigger than it usually was but you and Levi didn't mind.

"Y-Yea I'm fine" you said as another blush crept into your face. Levi smirked and lifted your chin, leaning in.

You closed your eyes waiting for a kiss on the lips but felt a peck on your cheek. You quickly opened them and saw Levi smirking.

"Oops, I missed" he said and smirked again.

"Y-You tease" you pouted and covered your face again to hid it away from Levi.

"Why don't you tell me where you want me to kiss?" Levi said and snaked his arms around your waist, pulling you closer.

"You love teasing me" you said, your voice muffled by your hands as they continued to hide your face.

"You just notice?" Levi said seductively. His arms unwrapped around your waist and gently pried your hands away from your face.

"Where's your pretty face?" He said and took off both of your hands off your face.

"Ah, I found it" he smirked again. Your cheeks gave out a pure red glow. You looked down, away from Levi's eyes. You didn't want to admit you were dying of embarrassment.

You heard Levi chuckle, he lifted your chin again. You gave up and closed your eyes, you felt a soft pair of lips against your own.

You smiled and ran your hands through his hair. Levi grabbed your hips and pulled you closer to his body.

Before things got heated....

~BAM~

The door slammed opened and Hanji walked into the room with a wide smile.

You and Levi pulled away, your face changing in all shades of red and pink. Levi turned his head, his eyebrow twitched slightly.

"What do you want shitty glasses" Levi said darkly.

"F/N!" Hanji said and hugged me.

"I haven't seen you in a while!" She said, ignoring Levi's glare.

"Alright, what do you want?" You said and placed your hands on your hips.

"Eh" Hanji laughed and scratched the back of her head.

"Shorty, you have a new addition to the group" Hanji said.

"What?!" Levi demanded.

"Well we found a perfect person to add into the group. He's good looking, great singer and dancer" Hanji explained.