Chapter 12 ~ Text Message

A/n
Shout out to MyBooksAreOkay her books are so good!! I love them ^~^ and this time I don't have a video but a cute picture of Levi ❤️ enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
"~Wake up~" I sang and kissed Levi on the cheek

Since we stayed up until 2am we knocked out on the couch together in the studio.

"~Le~vi~" I sang his name again and nudged him with my nose

Without opening his eyes Levi pulled me closer and moved his head into my neck.

"L-Levi?!" I stammered with a flushed red on my cheeks.

"You should sing more often" Levi said tiredly and kissed my neck. I squirmed, feeling ticklish.

"Wake up Levi" I said

"No" he replied, I laughed at his cute rebellious self. He was acting like a little kid that didn't want to eat their vegetables.

"Please?" I asked

"No" he said firmly and held me tighter I gave up and hugged him, welcoming his body warmth. Then going into another sleep.

I woke up due to loud clickings and flashes. I tiredly open one eye and saw Hanji, Eren, Mikasa and Connie taking pictures with their phones.

"Er? Levi?" I said and pushed him a little to wake up. Levi's eyes slowly opened and looked around.

"Get the fuck out of here" Levi said darkly

Eren, Mikasa and Connie froze. Even Hanji froze.

"Oh shit..... He's cranky" Eren said and took Mikasa's hand, slowly walking to the door.

Hanji and Connie ran out the door, afraid of Levi's wrath.

"Why are you guys running away?" I asked Eren

"You don't want to mess with Levi if he's cranky" Eren whispered then quickly walked out of the room with Mikasa and closing the door.

I looked at Levi, he seem to have a dark aura around him and his eyes were filled with tiredness.

I smiled. "You're such a baby" I said and grabbed his chin, kissing him deeply. Levi eventually gives in the kiss and grabs my waist, making the kiss deeper.

I broke away from the kiss and smiled. "Good, you're awake" I said. Levi groans and lays on the couch again.

"If you're going to go to sleep then sleep at your house" I said

Levi opened one of his eyes. "You're coming with me then" he said

"What? Why?" I asked

"Shut up and think of it as a date, we'll watch a movie or something together" he said bluntly

~Time Skip to his house~

"Levi your house is huge!" I practically yelled

"Don't yell brat, I'm right here" Levi said and parked his car in the huge garage. I got out of the car and looked around, taking in the sight.

"F/n. You're going to get lost, hurry up over here" Levi said and held out his hand. I run up to him and intertwine my fingers with his.

We walk down the clean hallways and into a room where a large Tv was in the wall and a bed-like couch was in front of it.

"This is basically your own private theater" I said and twirled around, landing on the couch.

"What should we watch?" I asked. Levi shrugs and takes off his jacket and neatly hangs it up.

"Pick which movie you want to watch, I'm going to make popcorn" he said then walked out of the room.

I grab the remote and look through the movies on Netflix. I close my eyes and randomly pick one and played it.

"Back" Levi said with a bowl of popcorn. "What are we watching?" He asked

"I don't know, I just picked it randomly" I shrugged

"What's the title?"

I pause the movie and look at the title.

"It's called Fifty shades of gray?" I tilt my head. Levi frowns and look at me.

"Are you serious?" Levi pinches his nose

"I never heard of it. Is it a good movie?" I asked

Levi grabs the remote and changed the movie. "Never watch it" he says then flicks my forehead. I pout and rub my head.

"We'll watch a Tv series I'm acting in" Levi said

"What's it about?" I asked

"Ugly naked things called Titans that eat human beings and bring them close to extinction" Levi says bluntly

"Ok? Sounds cool! Let's watch it" I said. "What the name of the Tv series?" I asked

"Attack on Titan" he said then pulled me closer.

~Time Skip~

Surprisingly the Tv show was amazing, We spended hours watching the show while cuddling together.

"Play the next episode!" I said excitedly

"We're still making the next season, you have to wait" Levi said and flicked my forehead.

"Aweeee! I hope it comes out soon!!" I said happily.

"And you played the Rivaille character part perfectly. It's like you and Rivaille are the same person" I said and kissed his nose

"Tch, I'm more cooler than him" Levi said, I laugh and hug his torso.

"I love you no matter what Levi" I press my head on his chest.

"I..." Levi said but stopped

I look at him, his head is slightly turned away and a small pink is spread on his cheeks.

"L-Levi?! Your blushin-"

Levi covers my mouth, cutting off my sentence.

"Shut up brat, I know I am. Just listen to me" he says but still covers my mouth with his hand.

"Tch, can't believe you're making me feel this way. I can't go a day without thinking about you" he said and his blush deepened.

"I love you F/n" he muttered but loud enough for me to hear him.

I felt my face heat up from his words. Levi removed his hand away from my mouth.

"What's wrong" he said

"I-I'm just happy to hear you and want you to know that I love you and no matter what" I smiled at him

Levi blushed again.

"L-Levi! You're blushing aga-"

My lips were cut off with Levi's.

"Shut up brat, I know" he said, my ears felt hot as he acted cute.

~Beep~Beep~

"You got a text message" Levi said and picked up my phone and handed it to me.

"Who is it from" he said

"I don't know? Maybe someone's on the wrong number?" I guessed

I unlocked my phone and looked at the message. My eyes widened.

Unknown Number: Watch your back, I'll get you