Chapter 7 ~Date?

A/n
Watch the video whenever you want 👌
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
'Awe it's so warm' I thought and opened my eyes

I suddenly jerked up at the sight I was seeing. Levi was sleeping next to me!!!

We were on a couch that was in the room where we played the piano.

Nobody else was in the room, which I was gladly thankful for.

My face blushed brightly as I watched his calm face and soft breathing

'Oh my god I'm a creeper' I thought and hit my head with my fist, making a loud banging noise echo in the room.

Levi eyes fluttered open, tiredly looking at me. Without hesitation Levi pulled me, hugging me tightly.

"L-Levi?!" I stammered

'Is he half asleep?!' I thought but returned the hug, enjoying this moment.

"Petra" he purred

My eyes widened. As my heart pounded loudly, I felt a large pain in it, getting more unbearable.

With sadness, I forcefully push Levi away and shaking him to wake up.

"Mm?" He grumbled and opened his eyes. His eyes glared at me as he noticed I touched him.

"Sorry" I said half heartedly "You were talking while in your sleep" I lied

"Whatever. Don't wake me up when I'm sleeping brat" he says coldly

"Sorry" I said a little sad and turned away.

'Why am I even sad?! I hated this guy from the start!' I though, trying to cheer myself up.

'Like Petra said, me and Levi are from different worlds' I thought 'It's not like he'll ever feel the same way' I though and walked to the piano

"So where were we on the song?" I asked with a small fake smile

"Tch it's done, I finished it while you were sleeping" he said boredly while still laying on the couch with his hands behind his head while laying on them.

"Oh thanks" I said quietly and looked at the song, it was really good. "It's really good" I complimented

"Of course it is. I finished it" he said then turned his body and laid on his sides.

"By the way? Why did you send my song to Hatsune Miku?" I asked curiously

"It's a waste for a talent like yours to be hidden" he said with a emotionless face

"Is that suppose to be a compliment?" I asked

"No. Because you got no talent" he said

I gave him a eyebrow raised and looked at him confusingly. As I did the door bursts open and saw Rin and Len getting into the room.

"Oh, your song is done" I said with a happy voice to cover my sadness from Levi.

"Yay!" They both said and hugged each other.

'I wish I was with Levi instead of Petra'

~Time Skip~

"Nice job!" I said to them as they finished recording the song

"I really like the song F/n!" Rin said with a smile

"Me too!" Len added

"I'm glad you guys like it!" I said with a smile back

~1 day later~

The song was published and it became a huge hit.

Each day I was swarmed with a couple people each day, asking for autographs. But thankfully it wasn't crowds of people asking me, like Levi.

Hanji told me my next client was a superstar named Gumi.

"Hi my name is F/n! I'm glad to be working with you!" I said, shaking hands with Gumi.

"I can't wait to sing your songs!" Gumi said, returning the handshake

"What kind of songs do you want to sing?" I asked curiously

"Hmm heartbroken and sad ones!" Gumi replied back "I just love the feelings that are stored in! It's like you can really feel the heartbreak in the lyrics!" She said

'Heartbreak?' I asked myself.

Sure it was heartbreaking that Levi said Petra's name instead of mines but I don't know how to write a song about it?

'I guess I have to break my heart more' I thought crazily

What was the point? Levi didn't like me anyway and I still had feelings for him.

I need to break my heart from him to write the song and...

To get over him.

~TimeSkip~

"Hey Levi, thanks for helping me. For that I want to take you to karaoke" I said

"No" he said bluntly

"Come on!" I pouted

"He'll come!" Hanji comes out of no where and wraps her arm around Levi's neck.

"Alright! See you there" I said and walked away as Levi glared down at Hanji.

~Time Skip~

I sat down on my bed, playing on my keyboard, trying to figure out the song for Gumi to sing.

Tell me what to say and show me through the shadows

I lightly tapped my pencil on my head, thinking for lyrics then perked up as I thought of a few lines and began writing.

Show me the escape, where you go I will follow

I left behind all that I use to be so that you can stay with me.

I wrote.

I started beginning to play on my keyboard, playing keys that would match the lyrics.

But none of the chords matched.

'I should take a break, I got a couple days left to finish it anyway and this is a good start' I thought

I started pulling out clothes and outfits on the bed.

"Hmmm" I hummed while looking through my clothes, figuring out what to wear.

'Should I wear a dress? Or casual clothes? But I want to look nice' I thought but quickly shook off my head.

'Why am I dressing up?' I thought and put away the nice clothes and decided to wear my usual casual clothes.

I landed on my bed and snuggle with my blankets with one last thought on my mind.

'It's not like I'm going on the date....'

'Right?'