Episode 2 - Part 3: Extroverts Choose The Slowest Song

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The six trainees belonging to the third group all gather together to discuss their performance, but the way they did so was unexpected.

"Ahhh!" Niccolò shouts, running up to his friend Isaac and basically jumping on the male as he hugs him. "I'm so happy you are on the show and that we're in the same first group together!"

Isaac's eyes go wide from the sudden actions before patting the male. "Me too."

"A lot of people are close to one another, huh?" Juwon said, smiling at Isaac as he was somebody Juwon wanted to be friends with.

"We trained together before." Niccolò replied. "But I'm excited to make new friends all around!"

"Me too!" Jinhae exclaimed. The male's voice caught Juwon's attention, making eye contact between the two of them. They had almost forgot they were in each other's group. It was surprising, but Jinhae flashed the first smile while caused Juwon to smile back.

"Well everybody seems to know one other person quite well." Isaac said, looking at the interlocked hands between the other two trainees.

"Are you guys dating?" Jinhae asked.

"Jinhae, you can't ask that!" Juwon shouted. "Clearly they are."

"Sorry." Young Jinhae snickered in embarrassment.

"It's okay." Sangjin smiled. "I would rather people ask than feel uncomfortable."

"Yes we are dating!" Taehyung exclaimed, pulling the other male's interlocked hand to his chest.

"That's really cool." Isaac smiled, seeming to admire the couple.

"You guys are bold to be on the show together." Juwon said. "What happens if one of you makes it but the other doesn't?"

The couple looked at each other before flashing small smiles at Juwon.

"That's something we'll figure out when the time comes." Sangjin said.

"I'm sure you guys will both make it!" Niccolò exclaimed. "And if not, then you both will debut in another group together."

"Maybe." Sangjin said, smiling at his boyfriend. "And if not, that's okay. We'll make it work."

"Definitely." Taehyung grinned. "But let's get to discussing our performance now, shall we?!"

"Any thoughts on what we should do?" Sangjin asked.

Everyone started listing ideas, but it wasn't until one was said that caught everyone's attention.

"What if we do HAUSH's Shout?" Isaac said. "It's a unique style and we could easily change it to six people and make choreography for it?"

"That would make us stand out." Juwon said.

"And it's emotional enough to catch attention." Niccolò agreed.

"I love that song!" Taehyung exclaimed. "I think we should do it! Hyung?"

Taehyung squeezed his boyfriend's hand as he looked at him. "Yeah, I think it would be a good one."

"How would we make the choreography though?" Jinhae asked. "And how do we split parts if there's only five singers?"

"We do it together, that way everybody gets a say in both things." Sangjin smiled. "We'll work on the line distribution first, getting that done today, and then we'll work on the choreography first thing tomorrow. Does that sound good?"