Episode 7: Second Results & Third Mission!

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The eighteen trainees file in, taking their seats based on their contestant number. This time, everyone had nothing to distract them from the ranking so they actually seemed nervous, every single one of them.

Once everybody was seated, the lights went out and the echo of footsteps rung through the auditorium. The spotlight shone on the center stage, shining on the members of Kidz Next Door.

"Welcome back, boys." Ryujin greeted the trainees. "How do you feel?"

Everyone responded in some sort of nervous remark.

"Well why don't we just get straight to it then?" Eunbyul suggested.

"Okay~" The boys responded in unison.

The female hosts stayed on the stage while the male mentors took their seats off stage.

"Let's start with the mission results!" Leah said.

"You guys were split into teams based on the position you're strongest in...well most of you...and performed a song that showed off that skill." Eunbyul explained.

"For this round, the prize increased by quite a bit." Ryujin said. "The third place team will receive 200,000 votes, the second place team will receive 220,000, and the first place team will receive 250,000. Big jump from last time."

"Alright, let's see the results of the position mission!" Leah exclaimed.

Everyone knew to watch the screen as the results appeared.

First Place: Rap Team - Rap Medley
Second Place: Dance Team - Howl On You by Last Chance
Third Place: Vocal Team - Oh My Chocolate by Lunacy

"Congratulations to the rap team!" Leah exclaimed, a bit more excited than she should have been.

"Your bias is showing, Leah." Eunbyul said.

"Oops." Leah giggled.

"Congratulations rap team for placing first." Ryujin said. "You all will receive 250,000 votes. With this, dance team will receive 220,000, and vocal team will receive 200,000."

"Don't worry guys, that's not that big of a difference." Eunbyul said. "But we are half way through the season. It only gets more intense from here so I hope you all will continue to do your best."

"Alright!" Leah tried to lighten the mood. "Let's get to the results!"

"Indeed, let's get to it." Ryujin nodded in agreement. "We'll start with 5th place."

There were groans from the trainees, despite them expecting it. The hosts just snickered as they continued on with their job.

"When your name gets called, please take your seat of your corresponding place value." Eunbyul said, motioning to the chairs that have numbers ranked 1-18 behind them.

"Alright, let's see who is in 5th place." Leah said, opening her envelope with the result. "Wow! This is a big difference in points...in 5th place...with 1,010,000 points...is...trainee #8, Lee Yemin!"

A bit shocked, the male stood up and headed to his seat, a smile appearing half way there as he realized the situation.

"Despite the large jump in points, you did sadly go down two spots." Eunbyul pointed out. "Does this make you nervous?"