Episode 10: Third Results & Final Mission!

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The eighteen trainees file in and take their seats. While they all seemed nervous, they still tried to be positive and joked around with the cameras and each other.

Once everybody was seated, the lights went out and the echo of footsteps rung through the auditorium. The spotlight shone on the center stage, where the members of Kidz Next Door were standing.

"Welcome to the third ranking day!" Eunbyul greeted the trainees. "How are you all feeling?"

The boys cheered but showed nervousness.

"Before we get into the results, I should probably tell you guys that something will be different this season." Ryujin said.

This caused the boys to perk up with nerves.

"Last season, this mission allowed for the top five contestants to get extra votes." Ryujin said. "This season, they have changed it to only the top three contestants."

The trainees gasped and murmured amongst each other.

"We know you guys are nervous but we have a feeling you will be able to make up any votes you might have missed." Leah giggled. "Now! Shall we get started with the results?!"

"Yes~" The boys responded in unison.

The female hosts stayed on the stage while the male mentors took their seats off stage.

"As always, we'll start with the mission results." Ryujin said. "You guys performed individually with other Pinky artists. 18 great performances that the viewers got to vote on."

"The trainee that comes in third place will receive 300,000 votes." Eunbyul continued to explain. "Second place gets 350,000, and first place gets 400,000 votes."

The boys started to whisper again at the big jump in votes.

"Alright, let's see the results of the collaboration mission!" Leah exclaimed.

Everyone knew to watch the screen as the results appeared.

First Place: Isaac Boivon - Love Is 4 Walls by OutKasts with Asteria Hyerin, Lunacy Ty, & CHROMATIC Hojin
Second Place: Niccolò Ricci - Can't You See Me? by HAUSH with Kidz Next Door Ryujin, Deep.Stinct.High Danny, Nine15 Min, & Princey
Third Place: Ito Sairo - Shoot! by Deep.Stinct.High with Leg10nds Bamnal and Lunacy Juhyun/Kwon Jinhae - Cat & Dog by Deep.Stinct.High with Kidz Next Door Haru, Lunacy Gray, Leg10nds Em, & Last Chance KJ/Han Sangjin - Chocolatier by Lunacy with Lunacy JENSX/Park Howon - Chocolatier by Lunacy with Leg10nds Lane

"Wow!" Leah exclaimed. "I think this is PINKSTAR history! A four-way tie for third place! Congratulations boys!"

"And congratulations to Isaac for getting first place and Niccolò for second place!" Eunbyul added.

"Isaac will receive 400,000 votes, Niccolò will receive 350,000 votes, and the third place winners will all receive 300,000 votes." Ryujin explained. "Congratulations to all of you who placed."

The boys clapped for those who won the mission.

"Alright!" Leah moved the show along. "Let's get to the current results! As always, we'll start with 5th place!"

"As you guys know, when your name gets called, please take your seat of your corresponding place value." Eunbyul said, motioning to the chairs that have numbers ranked 1-18 behind them.