Episode 9: Mission 3 Live Show

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bright lights flash onto the dark stage as the three girls belonging to Kidz Next Door walk up, causing claps and cheers from the audience. Although it was the third time, it still had its effect.

"Knock Knock." Ryujin said, making a knocking motion with his hand.

"Hello." The three girls bow together. "We're Kidz Next Door."

"Welcome back to PINKSTAR." Leah said to the audience and camera. "And the third live show!"

The audience cheered and clapped, something last season didn't have.

"Let's get started right away." Eunbyul said. "This might be the most exciting show yet."

"For those of you who are just tuning in, rather than performing in groups with each other, every trainee is performing with a different Pinky Entertainment artist." Ryujin explained. "The collaboration mission!"

"Just to be clear, all trainees are performing with a Pinky artist and only performing a Pinky Entertainment song." Eunbyul explained. "Alright, let's get started. Leah, please introduce the first performance."

"I would love to, unnie!" Leah exclaimed. "First up is the first trainee ever to be shown on this show, one of our English-speakers, Joshua Park, performing with another English-speaker, from Royal Colors, Alex! Let's welcome them both to the stage!"

The audience clapped as the two males walked onto the stage.

"Welcome boys." Ryujin bowed her head. "Joshua, are you nervous to be the first performance of the night?"

Joshua looked down at the stage as he thought for a moment before looking up at Ryujin. "A little, but I think our performance will make enough impact that it won't matter."

Everyone cheered for his answer, the female hosts reacting as well.

"Can I ask, based on your choice of a collab partner, will you be singing an English song?" Leah asked.

"That's something for the audience to find out." Joshua grinned, getting another reaction out of them.

"He's sly!" Eunbyul exclaimed. "Alex, I'm sure your fans want to hear from you, what do you have to say?"

"I just want to tell everyone to look forward to our unique performance." Alex said in his honey-like voice.

"Alright then!" Eunbyul exclaimed. "Let's go see it then. Music cue!"

The lights dimmed as the boys took their positions on stage and the girls took their places off stage.

[Joshua as Vernon/The8, Alex as Joshua/Jun]

The song ended and the lights dimmed, the hosts replacing the boys on stage. Only this time, it was just Eunbyul and Leah.

"Waah~" Leah said in awe. "What a great performance to start us off!"

"Definitely." Eunbyul nodded. "I liked the idea of using the screens to sing certain parts while their stage was dark. It fit the song and was very unique. Well done boys!"