Episode 4: First Results & Second Mission!

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The eighteen trainees file in, taking their seats based on their numbers from episode one. As everyone filed in, they looked at each other's name tags to see their ranks; it was something everyone was interested in, almost to the point they forgot how nervous they were about their ranking today.

Once everybody was seated, the lights went out, causing the boys to gasp. They heard footsteps towards the front, the spotlight finally shining to show the six members of Kidz Next Door whom were the hosts and mentors of the show.

"Welcome, everybody, to the first results." Ryujin said, speaking to the male trainees. "Are you nervous?"

"Yes~" The boys all cried out in unison.

"I can imagine." Ryujin said, feeling for the boys.

"Well I hope you'll be happy to hear that results work the same as last season." Eunbyul said. "Nobody will leave the show no matter what their result is."

The boys cheered out of relief.

"Just like last season, all trainees will stay until the end of the show, all votes and points will be accumulated and the top six in the finals will be debuting, understood?" Ryujin further explained.

"Yes!" The boys responded in unison.

"Alright then!" Leah exclaimed. "Let's get on with the first round of results!"

The KND girls stayed on stage while the boys, the mentors, took their special seats on the side of the stage.

"We will be starting with the mission results." Ryujin explained. "You guys split up into teams of six and performed a song of your choice. The national producers voted on your teams and each team has received a number of votes based on the results."

"All members in the third place team will receive 100,000 votes." Eunbyul further explained. "All members in the second place team will receive 120,000. And the first place team will receive 150,000."

"You guys might notice these are higher rewards than last season." Leah pointed out. "We decided to make this year more exciting!"

Leah giggled which caused smiles amongst everyone.

"Alright!" Eunbyul said. "Are you guys ready to find out who won?"

"Yes~" The boys replied once more in unison.

"Okay, the results will show on the screen." Ryujin said.

Everybody watched the screen at the front of the auditorium. It was black for a long while, giving it the suspense, until the results were shown. You could hear screams from some, and sighs from others.

First Place: Team Wei Yang - You're My Flower by Deep.Stinct.High
Second Place: Team Kyun - Beautiful My Babe(Girl) by Kidz Next Door
Third Place: Team Haru - Shout/Call You by HAUSH

"Wow!" Leah exclaimed as the hosts continued on with the show. "Guess the national producers liked the bright and cute concept!"

"So following this, the six trainees in Wei Yang's group will receive 150,000 votes." Eunbyul explained. "Team Kyun will receive 120,000. And Team Haru will receive 100,000."

"This was only the first round." Ryujin gave hope to the trainees. "The votes for winners will only increase so if you weren't competitive before, you gotta get competitive now. And don't give up, because you never know what could happen."

[CLOSED] PINKSTAR Season 2 (KPOP BG Survival AF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें