Episode 11 - Part 4: Final Position Decisions

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The final week has come for the boys to get their final song. The fourth one, different from last season, belonging to the 'Powerfuk Vs. Energetic' concepts. This time there was only two songs in which 9 members would be performing in each.

In the first room, belonging to the Powerful concept, 'VAR13TY - Boom Boom', the first to enter is trainee #1, Joshua Park. Being used to being the first in the room, the male immediately takes a seat and waits for somebody to walk in. Before too long, trainee #5, Park Junwon walks in.

"Hello hyung." The male bows to the former trainee.

"Hello Junwon." Joshua bows back.

Junwon takes a seat beside the male. "Do you think you will rap again?"

Joshua shrugs. "It's hard to say, but probably. Both songs have a lot of rap. I'm worried for all the vocalists to be honest."

Junwon suddenly felt the male's feelings and wondered if he might end up being forced to rap too. After a little bit, the next trainee entered, which was trainee #8, Lee Yemin.

"Oh!" Junwon exclaimed when he saw Yemin. "That means Heeun isn't on the same team!"

"Why do you not want to perform with Heeun hyung?" Yemin asked as he took a seat.

"It's not like that." Junwon explained himself. "It's just this is the first time we aren't on the same team in the entire show."

"Really?!" Yemin gasped.

Junwon nodded.

"And it's the last one." Joshua said.

"That's crazy." Yemin shook his head, shocked by the events.

Before too long, trainee #10, Kim Juwon walked through the door.

"Of course we have Juwon!" Joshua exclaimed, laughing to himself.

"This song is perfect for him!" Yemin added.

Juwon then started to pose as if he were a celebrity. "Thank you, thank you."

Everyone laughed at the vainy male and he took his seat. Not long after, trainee #12, Kwon Jinhae walks in.

"And here's our main rapper!" Juwon exclaimed.

Jinhae blushed. "We don't know that yet. Sairo could still come."

"If he does that would be a lot of rappers." Joshua voiced his concerns. "And not enough for the other team."

"Wouldn't that be good for us, though?" Juwon asked. "If vocalists have to rap, they could mess up."

"Hyung!" Junwon was surprised by the male's words.

"What?!" Juwon shouted. "It's a competition!"

"Fans could be impressed if that happens though." Yemin chimed in.

"True." Juwon thought.

That's when the door opened to trainee #13, Han Sangjin.

"Hello everyone." Sangjin bowed.

"Hello hyung." Jinhae grinned.

Sangjin took a seat and they continued to discuss the concerns that could possibly come up. Not long after, trainee #15, Choi Chanmin walked in which caused gasps.