Episode 3: Mission 1 Live Show

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lights flash and the dark stage brightens as the three females belonging to Kidz Next Door walk onto stage. They felt the cheers from the small audience, something that was different than last season.

"Knock Knock." The oldest female, Ryujin, said, making a knocking motion with her hand before the three of them bow.

"Hello, we are Kidz Next Door!" The three say in unison.

"Half of it anyway!" Leah cracked a joke, as that's what was on the cue card.

"We are your hosts for the show, the females from KND." Ryujin said, introducing themselves in age order, which was also how they were standing from left to right. "I am Ryujin."

"I am Eunbyul."

"And I am Leah!"

"And we are happy to announce that this season we get a live audience for the live shows!" Eunbyul said, the audience starting to cheer.

"It's small so it might not be very loud but we are so grateful to be here in front of all of you." Ryujin said to the audience themselves.

"So due to the small number, make sure you guys cheer your loudest for the trainees!" Leah said, the audience immediately screaming afterwards which causes the hosts to laugh.

"Alright, before we get started, let us explain how voting works." Eunbyul said. "It is the exact same as last season but if you did not tune in last season, here's how you can vote."

Eunbyul goes onto explain how voting works before starting the actual performances.

"Alright! Are you guys excited to see the first performance?!" Leah asked the audience, who cheered in response.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes." Ryujin snickered. "Let's welcome the six belonging to the first group!"

The girls stepped aside and the camera panned as six boys made their way on stage, standing in between the hosts, Leah and Eunbyul on one side and Ryujin on the other side. Once the audience's cheering silenced, the boys introduced themselves.

"I heard you guys picked one of our songs." Eunbyul started the pre-interview. "Is that true?"

"You'll just have to wait and see for yourselves." Yoochul grinned.

"Ooooh~" Eunbyul's reaction mirrored everyone else's. "You're so charismatic! I love it!"

"We all are." Yunseok added. "That's why we picked this song."

"Well, I hope it works out for you." Ryujin said.

"I'm excited to see how you perform our song!" Leah exclaimed. "If you are."

Everyone snickered at Leah's lack of secrecy and moved on.

"Alright, let's see the performance!" Eunbyul announced.

The hosts left the stage and the boys got in their starting formation. Despite it being the very first live show, the boys didn't show much nerves on stage pre-performance so the audience was excited to see it.