Episode 11 - Part 1: First Groups, Some With Surprises

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day the boys found out what song they would first be performing, for the Sexy/Mature round. The boys started in the auditorium and were then called one by one based on their trainee number out of the room to find out their placement. Each room wasn't a secret as to what song belonged to it, it was just a matter of who would walk through the door.

In the first room, the 'Last Chance - Alligator' room, the first person to walk through the door was trainee #3, Jung Jinhyuk.

"Oh!" He exclaimed. "I'm first? That means Joshua and Minjae hyungs are in a different room."

After making a loud observation, Jinhyuk took a seat and waited for the rest of his group to arrive. Not long after, the door opened to a soft-spoken male, trainee #5, Park Junwon.

"Hello." The male bowed.

"Hello, Junwon." Jinhyuk smiled. "We're both Alligator!"

"I see that." Junwon said. "I don't know why I'm here."

"Because the viewers wanted you to be!" Jinhyuk replied.

"I guess so." Junwon snickered and took a seat beside the male.

Another minute went by and the door opened to trainee #7, Kim Heeun, walking in.

"Oh!" Heeun exclaimed when he saw the two. Then he bursted into laughter. "We're together again even on round 4, Junwon."

"Yes, it looks like it." Junwon snickered.

"You guys have performed together every round?!" Jinhyuk asked the two.

"Yes." The two said as Heeun sat beside Junwon.

"Except for round 3 of course." Junwon added.

"Right, of course." Jinhyuk snickered.

Before too long, another trainee walked in. This time, it being trainee #9, Isaac Boivon.

"Oooo~" They all cheered.

"Hello." Isaac bowed right away.

"This team is full of all the good-looking people." Heeun said, flashing a grin.

"Visual team." Isaac agreed as he sat down.

Amongst their conversation, the door right away, revealing trainee #10, Kim Juwon.

"Ooo~" Juwon reacted. "Visual team."

"That's what we said!" Jinhyuk, and the others, laughed.

Juwon laughed with them as he took a seat with the others, all facing the door.

"We are only on trainee 10 and there's two more spots left." Heeun pointed out. "Who do you think will join us?"

"We don't have a rapper yet so let's hope Jinhae or Sairo." Juwon said.

"Jinhyuk is a rapper." Junwon questioned.

"I mean, main rapper." Juwon said then looked at Jinhyuk. "No offense."

"None taken." Jinhyuk nodded.

"This song does require two rappers." Isaac said. "We're in trouble if a rapper doesn't walk through the door."

Just then, the doorknob turned, making the boys gasp in silence. They watched as somebody walked through the door. The boys grew worried when they saw it was trainee #13, Han Sangjin.