Episode 12: Mission 4 Live Show

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The audience is filled with murmurs of audience as they wait for the show to start. Once the lights dim, the audience shouts louder than ever and the girls belonging to Kidz Next Door make their way on stage.

"Hello everyone!" Eunbyul greeted. "Welcome back to PINKSTAR Season 2!"

The audience cheers once more.

"Still as energetic as ever." Ryujin compliments the audience.

"We'll miss it." Leah said.

"What are you talking about, Leah?" Eunbyul asked for the audience sake.

"Well, this is the final mission live show!" Leah said, causing boo's from the audience.

"Don't worry, though." Eunbyul said. "You will get to see your favorites debut after this."

This caused the audience to cheer again.

"Alright, let's explain what this mission entails for those who don't know." Ryujin said.

"The final mission is the Concept Mission." Eunbyul started to explain. "It consists of four rounds, multiple songs belonging to each where the boys were split into what fit them best based on your votes."

"The first round will be Sexy or Mature concepts, the second will be Weird or Colorful concepts, the third will be Dark or Painful concepts, and the fourth was a special round the producers came up with this season, the Powerful vs. Energetic concept." Ryujin explained.

"Now shall we get started?!" Leah asked the audience.

The fans cheered.

"Alright, the first round is the Sexy or Mature concepts." Eunbyul said. "Let's welcome the first team who will be showing off their manly animal charm, the 'Alligator' team!"

The fans cheered as the seven boys walked onto stage.

"Hello boys." Ryujin greeted the boys.

"Hello." The boys bowed.

"What was it like preparing for the perfomance?" Eunbyul asked.

Everyone looked at Sangjin who seemed to be somewhat like the leader.

"Honestly, we felt like there weren't many problems." Sangjin said. "We all seemed pretty happy with our positions which made for smooth preperations."

"Even you, Jinhyuk?" Leah suddenly asked. "I'm sure people can assume what type of position you have based on your groupmates."

"Yes, even me." Jinhyuk snickered. "I was happy to play this part."

"Alright, before we give away anymore spoilers..." Ryujin glared at her members. "Let's see the performance! Music cue!"