Episode 11 - Part 3: Lineup Causing Laughter

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another week passed and it was time for the boys to find out their third song. They knew the routine at this point and were all quick to follow the process.

In room 1, belonging to the song 'Royal Colors - Killing Me', the first to enter is trainee #1, Joshua Park. Like he's always done, the male just sits and waits for the next person to enter, which ends up being trainee #4, Jung Minhyuk.

"Hello hyung." Minhyuk bows to the male.

"Hello Minhyuk." Joshua smiles as the male sits beside him. "If you're already here, maybe I'll actually be able to sing this time."

Minhyuk snickers. "Let's see if we get another rapper."

Joshua shows Minhyuk his crossed fingers and suddenly the door opens to trainee #5, Park Junwon. The male smiles and greets the two.

"Ready to pull off a sad concept, Junwon?" Joshua asks the male as he sits down.

"Honestly?" Junwon seemed confident. "Yes."

They all laugh at Junwon's surprising confidence in the concept and before too long, the next trainee enters. The sight of trainee #7, Kim Heeun, makes Junwon laugh, Heeun instantly laughing too.

"What's so funny?" Minhyuk questioned.

"Junwon and I have been in the same team every single performance since the beginning of the show." Heeun explains as he sits down next to his new bestie.

"Really?!" Both Joshua and Minhyuk exclaim.

Junwon and Heeun both nod.

"Because of him, I can't show myself off." Heeun says jokingly.

"Hyung~" Junwon immediately feels bad, leaning on the male. "I don't mean to!"

Heeun laughs at the male's rarely cute reaction and they all talk while they wait for the next trainee. They seem to wait a while before trainee #13, Han Sangjin, enters.

"Hello hyung~" Heeun greets the male.

"Hello." Sangjin bows before taking a seat.

Minhyuk notices the male look at everyone's name tags then smirk to himself.

"Hyung!" Minhyuk scoffed. "What's the smirk for?!"

Sangjin chuckled. "Nothing, nothing."

"He's hoping he'll be a main vocal." Joshua read through him.

"No, no, of course not." Sangjin said through his nervous laughter.

The other trainees couldn't help but laugh, Sangjin slightly doing so as well. Amongst their teasing of Sangjin, the doorknob turns, causing them to all quiet down. Through the door walks trainee #15, Choi Chanmin. This causes the trainees to all laugh again.

"What's so funny?" Chanmin questioned.

"Looks like you'll have competition, hyung!" Heeun pats Sangjin's back.

Sangjin just chuckles but doesn't have much feeling behind it.

"Welcome to the team, Chanmin." Junwon said to break the awkwardness.

Chanmin bows then sits on the very opposite side of Sangjin, as the male could tell there was something going on he didn't know about.

"Who do you guys think will be next?" Heeun asked.