Chapter 74 - Power Struggle

Seiner stares deeply at the Reborn Allison, inspecting every part of her machinery, potential weapons attached inside and all sorts of specs to be expected from this kind. Even when twitching for a bit, Seiner makes sure to make every observation count if he wants to go for a new strike against her. 

"You're alone, right? Guess that makes it easy for the likes of me," Seiner says as he ignites his attached light wrist blades while emitting a smile. While shining brightly, the lights around the room flicker for a bit, likely from the energy drawn from each source, a sign of what could come among the two species. All while Allison only stares with a face as frozen as a statue. 

Human versus machine, now proven to new heights. 

"Bring it, scrapheap!" Seiner quips as he bolts toward Allison, ready to leave a swing targeted at her chest for a potential attack. Just as he swings vertically, however, Allison steps back with a leap backward, which leads to Seiner slicing a part of the computer console that is behind her. 

He stumbles a bit as he glances at both sides, but before he can turn to his back, Allison uses her boosters to sprint forward Seiner, hitting right in the back as they impact the wall behind Seiner, which while it doesn't break, it leaves some indentation, with scratches on the surface and cracks as well, but remains intact otherwise. 

Seiner groans and clutches his back as Allison steps back for a bit, as she lifts her left hand, revealing a glowing energetic cannon from it. Just as it fires, Seiner swiftly leaps to his left, which blasts part of the wall away, showing the rest of the facility's machinery and a set of windows as well as some elevator shafts. 

Despite this, Seiner scoffs as he activates the other wristblade, stretching his arms wide and going into his stance as he prepares another strike toward Allison. But again, just as he sprints forward and is ready to slice her, she moves her left arm, which when impacted by Seiner's blade, deflects it back with a blueish shield, causing Seiner to stammer backward for a bit. 

"C'mon! Is that the best you can do?!" Seiner asks with clenched teeth, still forwarding with his stance in spite of Allison's limitless powers. Allison only replies by sprinting forward and grabbing his collar. And before Seiner can react any further, Allison plunges her fist right into his abdomen, enough to make Seiner cough some blood in front of her face. 

And with one swift throw, Seiner is hurled to the other side of the room, crashing headfirst into the floor, while Allison prepares her blaster hands once more. 

"Want to play cheap, huh...!?" Seiner mutters as he presses a button from his right wristblade, turning into a cannon, which opens fire, the velocity being high enough to impact Allison's left hand and knock the beam away from her. This gives Seiner the window to get up as he rushes for the main consoles in order to disable the jammers. 

But once again, Allison uses her boost rockets from her feet to fly towards Seiner, with her once torn-down arm now shifting into a large blade of sorts. However, the noise is enough to make Seiner turn around and parry the strike with his right wristblade. 

He attempts to slash Allison around her chest and shoulders, but she evades most of them in quick leaps while also parrying a handful of Seiner's strikes with her transformed blade. Right as Seiner uses both wristblades to concentrate his strike on Allison, a few parries and such lead to Allison using her boosters again, impacting Seiner's chest head-on, which hurls him away and landing on the floor. And just as he's about to get up, Allison lands in front of him and stomps him near the chest, causing Seiner to groan. 

And as Seiner tries to get up with all the strength he can muster, he prepares to charge once more at Allison with a stab in the chest, she pushes her fists in his direction, which sends Seiner flying to another console in the room, breaking some keyboards and screens as he rolls backward from the force of the impact. He coughs for a bit as he holds to one of the consoles as he gets up, then clutching to the part near the bruised impact as he keeps his distance from Allison, still with a frozen expression on her face.