𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 30

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

I was currently hanging in Mina's room with the girls as we just had a simple girls hangout.

"No,but why can't you date Bakugou or or someone."Mina whined as the girls argued back and fourth.

"Why can't you date me instead.."Uraraka mumbled as we all silenced.

"No homo,kero?"Tsuyu rose her eyebrow as we all joked it off.Uraraka played with my hair as Mina suddenly stood up and started her lecture on guys.

"Why are we even talking about this."I huffed as Mina dramatically gasped out loud.

"I mean you do have a lot of options though.."She put a hand on her chin as the girls kept talking about random things.

Soon,we all left to go to our own rooms but I went up to the roof just to have some alone time.It was 9pm so I had to sleep soon.Well,it was past curfew but if I get caught I'll just say I needed some fresh air because of a headache or something.

I saton the rooftop,leaning on the big vents as I just starsd up at the stars.I sat in silence when I heard something land beside me.

'Oh damn,will I get kidnapped.'I slowly turned my head to see a grinning guy with bright red wings.

"Hey little birdy."He ruffled my hair and sat beside me as I smiled back.

'Hawks,I met him when I patrolled with Father before.Father had to run off to a meeting so we hanged together and ate KFC.'

"Hi."I replied and swallowed a lump in my throat.

"You feeling okay,you're really quiet.And if i'm not wrong,it's past your curfew."He laid a hand on my head.

"Just needed fresh air."I sighed as he nodded.We both sat in silence until he pulled me up on his lap and leaned me on his chest.He rocked me side to side,slowly making me tired.

"I can't sleep here,you'll have to bring me down.I can't make you do that."I tried to get out of his grasp but he wouldn't budge.

"Just relax birdy.."He flipped me to his chest and held a hand on my head and his other on my back,holding me protectively.

"Just sleep,you don't even have school tommorrow."I felt him smirk.I tried to reply but he started to do the soft rocking so I kept trying to fight and stay awake but I had to fall asleep.

۞۞۞

I woke up to see myself tucked nicely in my bed as a note laid on my bedside table.

"Goodnight little birdy♡︎"

I smiled and chucked the note in my drawer and just laid in bed.I groaned when my phone suddenly started dinging.
________________________________

2 texts from Hawks