Boy can he put on a show?

( here here is the notes section. The author of this book will not be updating in a little while. I have things I need to be doing. However I hope to update as soon as possible. Also i'm trying to give some 1930's context rather than using all the context we use now. Thank you)

As soon as we got back, and I had stepped out of the elevator. Stickler had to tell what I know I must do. I was going to get around to it. " Well sir you should get on with cleaning this. I Will watch sir."

Great so now I have to clean. Well it could be worse. At least I'd like to think if could be. Oh well the sooner this is sorted the sooner I can work on my acting skills.

Who am I kidding this is most likely going to be shamed by her. Its Sally Stageplay one of Inkwell isles most popular people. Surely having her work for me would be an advantage. right? People would defiantly come just to see her. Seems like a useful business plan.

"Excuse me sir. Can you please stop zoning out at get on with cleaning." Oh I didn't notice I'd zoned out while thinking of a plan. Right I'll work on it now. Glasses of the bar . Does putting them in the sink count probably.

"There look Stickler they are In the sink not just lying around happy?"

"Yes quite sir. They still need cleaned but this is will do at least now the guests are going to be more happy with the state of the place. That isn't exactly cleaning Sir. But It will have to do I suppose."

"Great i'm off to go talk to Sally Stageplay."

"You do realise that you will never get an A list celebrity to work for you right? That is never going to happen sir." Will see about that one Stickler. Maybe I will end up with a celebrity. Who knows.

"Maybe I will."

"Sorry to burst you're bubble sir but it is very unlikely."

"Well if I happens I told you so."

"Okay Sir I suppose you can go now."

"Great I was going to go anyways." Finding Sally isn't that hard I know exactly where to start her theatre. Hmm the elevator might be a too much. Considering it has to have a certain amount of space.

Well it's settled teleportation it is. I'm sure if I just teleported in the alway near the place none would really notice anything. Then again everyone would scream it's the devil in a heart beat. That's just how the people are around here.

I at least remember how to teleport. Tap my pitchfork onto the ground. Then there I am. Right here we are near Sally Stageplay's place.

I heard a voice nearby. I hid behind the wall in the alleyway.

"You know something. Life sure Is great you know what I mean. Yeah I'm sure you do. Hehe. The ratings and the money for my show is going through the roof!"

Whatever this guy is going on about it. I sure haven't heard anything about it. What show. You sit definitely aren't Sally. prohaps he's some new star around here.

Hmm serves me right for not bothering listing to ratings around here. Oh wait that isn't my job. Then again snooping is one of them. I'll find out who he is later for now I'm following the list.

I just have to wait until he's gone and then sneak In there easy. Good thing that guy wasn't hanging around here. I got out from my spot. Looked at the building.

There must be a way to sneak in. Like an open window usually those places get hot. But no there wasn't. Walking through the front door it is.

I walked up to the front door. I heard some people screaming in the distance. What on earth for. It's not like I'm that bad. I looked over in the direction. It turns out they were screaming at some dice man. I have no idea what the fuss is about.