Lamp Lamp The Great Lamp Who's The Greatest Of Them All?

I probably haven't missed it. Oh great Stickler is talking.

"You really must be collecting souls soon."

"As I have said many times Sticker I'm working on it."

"Hmm yes. Because watching King Dice is going to help with that."

"What. Who told you!? I mean no I'd never watch him ew. Game shows suck."

"Sir you just admitted you did. Besides Henchmen told me. You'd met him and you were talking to him."

"Bullshit. That's what he's saying. If I did talk to him which I don't. Why would I even bother watching his show."

"Henchman told me you might do this sir."

What was he telling him. Oh look at the Devil doesn't know what's wrong with him at the moment. Or does he know something I'm not getting here. So what I like talking to the guy.. I like his voice. He's sort of charming... He's umm nice to be around. He's not afraid of me. Oh and um.

Oh. Shit. No I'm probably overthinking it.

"Sir are you alright. You look like you're almost embarrassed. I guess Henchman was right. You know I'll have to report this."

I just tried to blow him up again. "Still wearing that sweater...

"It is in my best interests to do so."

" Well anyways look Sticker. How about you don't just this once hmm. Let me put it this way. You tell them about this. One word of it not only will you be in trouble. So will I."

"I'm not the one who's in love am I."

"Stickler. Stickler. Stickler. Honestly. Do you really want me to explain something to you. I'm not in love with him."

"Oh is that so sir even an idot could see you are."

"Well listen I'm only pretending to like him so that he works for us."

"Oh I didn't think of that. Well go ahead I won't stop you I guess. I will no longer need to report it in that case."

Well that worked. Ugh that was close. Too close. You know what if that issue is sorted great. He just thinks I'm pretending to like him.

Thing is I don't mind the guy. Ugh who am I even kidding. Well everyone including myself. If I say it enough it will become a reality.

Finally. That stupid elevator dinged. Ugh great I'm back at hell. Hang on I don't remember there ever being a lamp there well. It's one of those Oil lamp things. Probably I don't know.

"Whats the deal with the lamp Stickler."

"Werner Werman said you should take it as payment. For the drinks. From a few days ago. So I put it there sir."

"Great yeah. Give the Devil a useless lamp." I pick the lamp up and stare at it. It was in a complete state. " Not only is it useless it's dirty. Who even lets metal get to this state. Ugh it needs to be cleaned. I mean is this even going to come off."

"Sir... "

I try scratching the dirt off with my nail.

"Sir. Maybe you should try rubbing the lamp."

"Oh yes because every single lamp is magic." Then again this is the isles. I wouldn't be surprised. You know what I'll humour him just this once. I rub the lamp.

"... I guess I was wrong."

"Oh you think huh. Ew well now I need a bath. Great thanks Stickler. " I put the lamp down it begins shaking. Well you know what I think I'm just looking at a lamp with a rat in it. That's definitely what this is. Great. Fantastic you can -