Why are we at the Ocean again?

After what seemed like hours. I finally got out of the elevator. I was greeted by a purple demon. That had previously, been on holiday.

"Boss it's so good to see you again."

"Yes yes, it's good to see you too."

"Hmmm let's just get on with our meeting. We can play mothers meeting catch-up later." Ugh I hoped he'd forget about that. Fuckkk I hate his meetings.

It's just an excuse for me to nap. But why couldn't they be interesting I don't know get that guy I met earlier to do it. Wait why has he even crossed my mind. It's irrelevant. I think everyone in hell gets my point anything would be better than Sticker.

He's boring. Souls oh I don't know maybe more souls ! I know Sticker. How about we talk about something interesting, or I don't know at least try to make it sound interesting! Like maybe a new brand of shampoo that came out. I'm really grasping for straws here. Still point stands.

"Everyone follow me to the meeting room." Well if I don't follow him he'd get mad at us all for not listening.  Not that I will be anyways. Who actually listens to Stickler seriously.  None that's the answer.

Henchman also followed us. This is going to suck. The entire meeting is going to feel like watching paint dry. Even that would be more interesting. I sat down knowing fine well in a few seconds I'd be asleep.

"Right let's start the meeting." I'm already bored he's only said 5 words. Ugh.

"So as everyone in hell is aware, there has been a lack of soul collecting, all the souls have been going down in numbers-" I didn't hear any more of it I'd fallen asleep.

I'd fallen into a dream. I was burning people alive. Hmm this is nice. Oh they're screams were better.

Why is that Dice dude in my dream. Am I trying to tell myself I should get him to work for me? Not that it wouldn't be a good idea. I said he was on the list. What more do you want from me .. me. Wait no someone was waking me up.

"Ugh..."

"Boss..." I head Henchman say my name quietly. Sticker was staring at me. What did I do.

"What?" 

"You fell asleep. Who's this Dice guy. I'll also have to repeat myself." Great even Sticker noticed I was asleep

Oh I must have said something. Shit. Ummm well. There's only one thing to do lie my way out of this one.

"Dice guy? What on earth are you taking about. Theres no such thing. "

"Uhh Hey Boss? Did you meet King Dice? He's a Dice guy"

"No who even is this King Dice?"

"Umm I'll tell you later boss. I guess you just had a dream about being the king of the dice. Which in some ways you are boss."

"That's enough talking. Back to the meeting."  Well back to napping more like.

"Ughhhhhh " everyone including myself groaned at the prospect of Sticker  taking for even longer.

"Sticker I get it we need to collect souls. That's what this meeting is for right."

"Yes sir it's about the lack of it."

"Sticker I'm working on it none wants to hear a 4 hour lecture on it. End of meeting come along Henchman. I have something I want to tell you about."

"You got it boss."

"Sirrr you have to listen to the meeting."

"I've heard enough no thank you Sticker." With that I stood up and began walking out.