The Flower and there Garden

Again I didn't sleep. I just sat there staring until finally it was 7 in the morning.

I was just about to telport out before there was a knock on my door.

"Yes who is it?"

"Umm. It's just me boss I wanted to ask how you are doing." Henchman said this while he opened the door. With some donuts in hand. He must have brought them for me. Oh goody I don't mind them that's for sure.

"Thank you Henchman. "

" No problem boss so are you nearly finished with that list Stickler told me about what you are going to do."

"Oh did he. It appears like you both have gotten very good at telling each other things."

"Uhhh yeah boss. He's really not that bad. "

"Yeah sure Henchman. Well just leave them there I have the list to do. Then I can do whatever I want..." The thing is. I only agreed to Sticklers request so that he wouldn't bother me. I don't really want to sit around on a stupid holiday. I mean seriously what am I going to do.

Spend the entire time bored. Run around causing some chaos. Ummm what do I talk to Dice. I mean not that I really want to entirely. But well that would pass the time. I could accidently collect souls. If its an accident its not counted as work right? No it probably is.

I walked out the room and then teleported away. I knew exactly where I needed to go. To the angry flower. Well he's just him really. Its annoying. That and I'm pretty sure he's part of the garden of the Rootpack at this point. They just call themselves that. Meaning two at once score. Well no not really its just easier.

Either way. Getting rid of two off the list is. great. Right where are they?

"Oi Devil. Don't you stand on my flowers. I see you there." Theres the flower. My question was answered. Well one of them. I would love to know where the others are.

"Now Cagney here's the thing. I'm not stepping on the flowers. See none of them are being harmed."

"What do you want?" Ohhh cooperation we love to see this one. A rarity really Cagney it is. Not that i'd tell you that one. Still great to see you. Pepole helping oh its perfect. Well he's not helping he's just hearing me out.

"Well I thought you might. prohaps want to work with me."

"Hmmm let me think. " I watch him pick up a phone from a tree and dial it.

I stare at him doing this. Then I overhear what he's saying. Over the phone. This joke of being part of a gang is going too far.

"Yeah so Goopy can you tell Werner that's he's telling me about it too. Are you hanging out with Beppi right now?"

"Ohhh right yeah. Well I'll tell him. Thank bye see you guys later."

Well this is just great couldn't be better. Oh let me just call up Stickler about it. Seriously that has the same feeling as what he just did.

"The answer is no. Also Beppi says leave his cars friends alone. Look Devil maybe you should find a way to get a person on the isle who likes you... Maybe you should be nice for once."

"Those are fighting words Cagney." Is he seriously trying to get. Me the Devil to play nice. Never going to happen. Besides I think what asking Goopy is going to be like.

At this point. I don't even care anymore. I just don't want him telling me what to do. I'm the literal Devil.

"Oh boo hoo go ahead fight me if you want oh wait if you did that you'd get a fight with more than just me."

"Hence why it is not worth my time. Now wheres your buddys?"

"What Sally, Chancy and Oile. Over there. Why planning to ask them. The answer will be no."

"Great thanks. I'm aware. I do this I get to do nothing." I walk off to the other part of the garden.

I don't even care anymore. Actually here's a new thing oh I've got it. Let's just get all of this over with in a Day.

Should be easy then I can just go back to sitting around waiting for something to happen.

Either that or it's a silly quest to talk to Dice whichever comes first.