What Did I Say ?

I don't really know what I'm thinking about anymore. It seemed a lot like this wine just doesn't end. I just don't care about Hilda. She's not really what I want so I won't bother anymore.

Oh goody. Oh a stage you know wouldn't it be funny if I just asked random stuff on there.

I just walked up to the stage. That those frogs weren't on.

"Hey hey so. Listen hi you all know me as the Devil. "

"Hey oh come on. Get off the stage. "

"No no. So listen Hilda what do you say. Work for me. There fucking Stickler. I said it. Haha. So yeah anyone seen a dice anywhere. I appear to have lost him?"

"I wouldn't have worked for you anyways. If you ment it you wouldn't have been drunk!" First of all I'm not second of all. Fuck you I'm perfectly capable of seeing you are useless anyways.

"Okay come on now get off the stage."

"Say how about we throw him-"

"This is all part of the show folks. Don't worry. The Devil is-" what are you stupid. I'm just me.

"Being nothing but an actor. No you see you both really are dumb. I think what you mean is. I'm just me simple. Not only that I'm clearly winning I'm on the stage not you."

"That's it-"

I then saw him . He'd came back oh hello.

"... He asked for me didn't he."

"Mr King Dice please sit back down. We will deal with it."

"No let me won't you. Besides if it's me he wants while he's like this I don't think he'll do anything so no I'll deal with it."

"Well just get him out of here then. He's running the stage. It's now ON FIRE. Hey you're paying for that."

"I'm going to pound him."

"Just let him go we will sue later. It's a good thing we are now back docked honestly."

I just know Dice picked me up and just walked away with me. I was to busy setting fire to things. "Dicey~ you ruined my fun. I thought you quite liked chaos. "

"Oh please. I haven't a clue what you are talking about. "

"You do~"

"... What that one comment? I made to you. Also don't call me Dicey. Please. Look I'm glad it's so dark that none would really be out anymore. "

"Oh let me at least call you , Dicey. Don't spoil more of my fun~ you know Dice have I told you something."

"Told me what."

"I like you. There's just something so charming about you.~ "

"Right and what does -"

I think with the amount I'd drank and the strange sleep I'd had for a long time id passed out. I think I did.

I don't remember anything about the dream I had . I don't even know where I'd wake up that one would be a mystery to me.

Id finally woken up. At some time I hadn't a clue. I was curled up on a purple sofa. With a coat on top of me...

I know who's this is. At least I believe it is. I then heard him. He'd walked into the room.

"Oh hello there welcome back Devil. I brought some water for you. "

"Umm thank you Dice." I just took the glass of water from him. I really haven't a clue what I did or what I said to him. Either way I'm assuming this is his house. But what even warranted me being here.

"No problem. But seriously maybe try not to go around saying random things. Sure set fire to whatever you want but. I don't know. You just seem petty done and out of it . Why did you want me? Something about me being pretty charming was it?"

"I really don't know what you are even talking about?"

"Right you don't remeber, I though you might remeber something."

"Well I don't. What did I say."

"Nothing much really. You probably didn't mean it anyways. You now owe me twice. Well you feeling much better?"

"Quite thank you Dice. What twice what do you mean?"

"I saved you from getting attacked by Ribby and Croaks also you might have to pay for fire damage."

"Oh right. Yeah I didn't even know I did that. So wait did you carry me here."

"Yes I did."

Oh. Well great, I could have said anything to him. But I called him charming. Well at least I didn't go on about too much then. Maybe I asked him to work for me perhaps this is no then. But so very nicely. Then again hes still being nice.

He carried me here and left me asleep on his sofa. He could have left me. Again why do you help me. Is this just to confuse me more and more. Ugh it seems like you are sometimes Dice. It just makes me realise though. I maybe didn't ask.

I should oh how I really just know that you. you have to work for me. I don't know why, you are perfect.

"Your quiet again. Yesterday you were all about talking to me. You even you know what never mind. I don't really think you ment any of it anyways."

"...It seems a lot like what I said is bothering you."

"You sort of flirted with me. Well I think you were just playing though. It was probably just because you were just drunk. I don't think you ment any of it anyways. So lets not think about it."

"Oh I am so sorry. then. No... even then its not really an excuse. "

"Well I accept it as one. Besides. We all say things we don't mean."

What if I did mean it. Then what. You'd hate me too. No you just seem a lot nicer. That and what was that little detail oh right I remeber. You wanted to see me take a soul. Oh are you a little darker than you let on Dice?

"Well goodbye Dice. I do feel better to answer your question earlier, I'll see you whenever I do again Dice. I have to have some stupid holiday. That and Stickler and Henchman will be wondering where I have gotten too."

"Alright then. Goodbye Devil. I guess I'll get those favours another time. I'll have to open the door for you."

"You don't need to do that. I still have my pitchfork right?"

"... Yeah its next to you here. I took it with me." He handed me my pitchfork. its more shiny than before. You even polished it. None has done it that well before. Hello perfect henchman. Who said no oh so kindly. Then again I'm not so sure he did.

"Thank you Dice. Did you polish it?"

"Noticed yeah sorry it just looked like it needed it. You going to teleport away?"

"Yes I am going to teleport to hell. Well you did a great job."

"Thanks again then. Alright bye."

I telported back to hell. there was chaos. Henchman was screaming about me going missing. Stickler was standing there following Henchman around. The other demons had disided to also petend to look for me.

Its been a day. Good golly imagine what this would be like in a week. "Ehem I'm here."

"Boss! your okay! I was so worried." Henchman ran over and was now hugging me. I don't mind I consder him as a friend.

"Oh well ... I lost track of time fell asleep somewhere and umm came back here. So verry sorry I worried you."

"I'm glad you are okay."

"Did you finish the list. Also all of you back to work!"

"Yes Stickler I did."

"And did you get anyone?"

"No I didn't."

I might as well not lie. Henchman let go of me. Then stood next to Stickler.

"Hmmm sir well its okay. Please make sure to try not to do any work then for the next couple of weeks. You must start to feel better by then."

"Oh I will thank you. Stickler. I also want to say something ."

"And whats that exactly?"

"Thank you. I might hate your methods but without you hell would be a state."

"Thats the nicest thing you have ever said sir thank you so much."

"No problem well I'll be gone for those few weeks now try not to get the place in a state. Also sorry If I accidently do work. "

I teleported away from hell again. Now I was free for a few weeks. I guess some plans just don't go ahead. Who knows maybe just maybe. I intentionally stick around for a bit I'll see Dice again. There is quite a few places in this isle where I can chill too. So its a win win i'd say.

That I know who it needs to be its just taking the time to come up with a plan to get him to say yes. Simple in theory but not so much in practice.