Hey I thought Vegetables were good for you.

You'd think that in terms of even talking to vegetables seems stupid. I mean honestly who bothers they are the complete and opposite of being good for you.

They are infuriating. I mean sure they share the garden with Cagney. But seriously for vegetables they know how to party.

I also know a little bit about them. Enough to know that talking to Oille would scare him. Sal would say no, as for Chauncey he'd just try and hypnotise me to get me to leave.

So either way I already know it's a no. But then again if you don't ask you don't get. It's a saying. You have to ask otherwise nothing is ever going to get done. I mean besides I'm not sitting around am I.

As soon as I got near them made a noise to tell them. The Devil is right here. I mean I could have just said hello but this way is sometimes more effective. 

"ehem."

"Nope come on Ollie."

"What is it Sal? O-oh..."

"I'll deal with this. Don't worry you two."

Great i'm going have to deal with this , I can't be bothered at all. "You know all I was going say is would you work for me yes or no."

"No why would anyone give or do anything for you. "

"Many pepole come to me with there problems. Oh this so and so and so is being horrible get rid of them or oh I need money . That sort of thing."

"Well I don't need anything. "

"Great good to know." I don't really care about that to be honest. I mean seriously I'm only doing this to give myself something to do. Well saying that the original plan was to get someone to work for me. Oh how's that one going. Hmm let me think not good not good at all. 

Seriously it couldn't be going worse. I know what it's going to come to. I'm not sure I like it though. I mean seriously I feel unbelievably stupid asking him . But what a shame it will be done.

These are rejections are getting easier honestly. Right Goopy. Now the only issue is I head  Cagney's phone call I know exactly who he's with.

I think they are staring at me. What can't the Devil think! Am I seriously seen as that much of a mence...

So what everyone sees me as bad news. It's a feeling they get. I think Stickler explained it once.  I believe it's to keep them away from me. To make them afraid it's apparently some kind of aura demons give out. See sometimes I do pay attention.

It carries on even if I'm not wandering around looking like this. I think. I don't remember that much of the conversation. You know what if that was gone. No no I think that one is a terrible idea.

"... Guys I think the devil is completely zoned out quick get out of here."  I hear Chauncey saying this. Prohaps he was just making sure I didn't try something. Either way.  After that I just saw them bouncing away in the corner of my eye.

Speaking of bouncing I should really get that one over with.  I should probably start walking endlessly into the forest again. Seriously why is it that they all live near each other sure. But half of them have to live in the woods really.

Oh come on. It had to get worse really.

"Hey Mugsy. You ever thought that maybe the Devil has actually given up?"

I had to hear them. Why couldn't it have been Dice. Please anything but these cups.

"Cuphead, I think that's never - C-Cuphead" mugface had to look at me. Seriously so what I'm me I'm doing nothing. I'll just keep on walking away.

"Aww what's the matter Mugsy what is the Devil there. Oh he is wow would you look at that the saying is true. Speak of the Devil and he shall appear."

"It's not funny Cuphead."

"Eh I ain't to worried about it. Besides he's walking away."

That's the last of the conversation I overheard.  Sometimes I honestly think that. Everyone is just against me. Seriously how do I keep running into people I don't even want to see anymore. Ugh it's a nightmare. It will all end soon. With nothing changing. Meaning I'll just have done this for nothing. Maybe they are right. I am losing my touch.