Flying Houses? Am I Losing My Mind? Surely I Am In More Ways Than One.

I must have sat around for hours. I'd managed to disassociate from everything around me.

The next thing it's know it's becoming day time. It was just me my thoughts. The day dream I had made for myself.

I don't even know how I even managed this. What is it with me honestly. I mean I'm not entirely clueless why entirely anymore.

However it's getting kind of annoying a keep doing it.  Ugh well I guess I better just get up . Even if it is most likely early.

I look at the clock on the wall. Oh its 5am oh well. I'll just get up anyways. It's not really like it matters that much.

What it's 2 hours until 7.  Most people on the isle get up then for work. Well it would make sense if they do.

They have work to do. Unlike me who just does whatever I want.

Firstly I maybe should get some tea or something. I don't know. It might give me something to do for a total of a couple minutes.

It's better than nothing. I opened to door to my room. Walked out of it to go and find the kitchen so that I could make tea. I hoped that Stickler or anyone for that matter wouldn't be awake at this time. Ugh he might be. Oh how am I going to explain this one. I'll come up with something if indeed he's around.  I shouldn't have anything to worry about though. 

I mean I can come up with something. If I couldn't well. Thats not very much like me. I can always come up with some elaborate lie. At this point sometimes I can't even see whats my lie and whats real. I guess If you lie enough it just becomes part of who you are.

It's a taught thing. Pepole don't start of knowing how to lie. Pepole learn it for a lot of different reasons. Still none can hide there micro expressions. You could still learn how to make a fake expression that way pepole would be more likely to believe the lie. Most pepole haven't a clue how to detect those expressions.  

Some pepole  can though well. You'd have to learn that one. Of course I know how to detect them. I'm Devil it comes in handy. Very handy. It helps me make those deals.  Not that I have been doing that recently. 

While I was thinking about this. I must have just been looking for tea in the cupboard. Boiled some water and stat there with the tea made just staring into space. At this point I wouldn't be surprised.  It seems of late thats all I have been doing. With the amount of pepole that are even considered on this list. Its getting smaller and smaller every single day sometimes more than once In a day. 

"Excuse me Sir?"

"WHA AH!" For the first time in a long time. I'd outwardly gotten shocked by his sudden appearance. I had also dropped the cup onto the floor and it smashed. I looked at the now wasted tea. Usually that would have annoyed me. It still is annoying. I maybe just don't have the energy to deal with it. 

"I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean to scare you. Are you sure you aren't thinking about something?"

"Stickler what is it?"

"I just wanted to say that you don't seem yourself sir. You should really try and relax a little. I will allow a little bit of slack sir. Only this once."

"Are you really Stickler?!"

"Yes I'm me. Its you who should be doing a little thinking sir. Just get through the rest of that list and take a holiday. Promise me you will."

"Well thats nice of you. Fine I promise I will then I will be me. As you clearly think something is wrong. I can't believe I just said that."

"Thats the nicest thing you have said to me sir. I hope you go back to be yourself later."