Beep Beep Beppi coming through

The one thing I hate about carnivals. Is the music anyone who spends hours listening to it. Must literally be losing it.

Then again I don't think anyone would think to walk up to the place and have Jazz blasting. It just doesn't fit I suppose.

Now  I just need to find that tricky clown. Honestly one of these days someone is going to get hit by his clown car.

It's not even that silly but I've seen him almost hit people with it. I just need to listen for the beeping.

Either that or the laughing. He's always coming up with a way to amuse himself. I've seen that too. This beats being bored honestly it does.

See now this is what Sticklers lecturers should be like. Not whatever it is now. Anyways.

Ugh I don't hear any beeping right now. Oh well he must be somewhere.

Nevermind I can hear him from a mile away. You know if he was any louder everyone would be losing there hearing.

"Say miss Stageplay out with the family. on a trip I see care for a flower?"

" Sure why not."

I'm going to call it now. That is a water flower. It's the classic.

"Hahaha hahaha. I got you."

See I knew I called it. Well I mean who didn't see that coming. Nooo definitely not me.

"Yes yes well done. Now could you please kindly leave us to our trip."

"But of course my lady. I'll be off in my car."

If he gets in that car I'll have to spend hours running after him. This is going to be degrading.

"Ehem. Oh my goodness is that someone trying to make fun of clowns. Oh they are."

Well I had to think of something. At least it's not as embarrassing chasing around Beppi for hours.

"What where?!"

Well it got him over here that's for sure.

"Wait a smidge. Your trying to trick me. You know what you must trying to become a clown too huh. Well guess what there's only one clown in these parts and that's me end of. Get your own turf."

"What. No. Do I look like I want to be a clown honestly."

"I don't know. I mean even you, could be wanting to be a clown."

"Well I don't. My job is to be me. I'm the Devil seriously I wouldn't be caught dead as a clown."

"Fair point. So where's the whippersnapper who was saying clowns suck."

"Oh they ran away. Actually I wanted to ask you something."

"Drat! Yeah okay what is it. Do I owe you money or something."

"Umm no. If you did I think I would have mentioned it."

"Good point. Right then out with it Devi."

"Don't call me that."

"Fine fine now go on."

"Would you take a deal."

"It depends.  But with you. Oh no sir. Sorry I made a deal with my car that I'd never make deals with you. Well if that's it we have a meeting to get to."

"What... You work here. You don't even have a manager."

"My car is my manager now good day."

I watched him hop in his car and drive off. Mad as usual. You know at thos point why hasn't he even gotten a speeding ticket.

Actually what did I even just hear. What is the car alive or something.

No I'm overthinking this Beppi is just Beppi really there isn't logic there. I can't put logic into something without it .

I haven't a clue what time it even is. I know that King Dice's show would be on today at some point in the evening.

I just want to listen to it live. Ugh I don't even know why. I will that's the end of that.

I noticed at the corner of my eye the hellelevator had been called over here. Great. Stickler is here.

"Excuse me. "

"What is it Stickler."

"I wanted to see how the progress was going. I can now tell it's going terrible."

"Oh yeah Sticker. You know really it's a wonder how it's even going anywhere at all."

"Here's an idea then sir. Go talk to someone who actually listens to you."

I can't just ask him. Oh hello King Dice. You know. Me and you have had 2 conversation's. Oh would you work for me? Besides I think he's just sick of fame. He's probably just using me to scare off his fans a little bit.  But what I'd do for that kind of fame.

My fans they, love me in a different way. The way they like him is complete and utter adoration I wish I had that.

I don't want to even tell Stickler about Dice. If I do well he'd probably just say it's never going to happen. That and I wasn't going to try it. Not unless it's a last resort.

I mean he did say he wanted to watch me take someone's soul. Which is already odd. I forgot he'd even said that one. I'll have to ask him about that if I ever see him again.

"Oh that totally exists Sticker. Ohh here's an idea get a list of dumb people."

"They would not be able to do the job. How many are even left sir?"

"On the list you gave me 9."

"Well there you go then sir. You have more options still."

"Well that's true."

"Are you coming back to hell sir?"

"Of course I am. There's no point standing around here anyways. It's getting nowhere."

"Hmmm I could tell that sir."

I got onto the elevator and pressed the button to go back to hell. Hopefully it's been fixed now. Ugh it better not get stuck or I'm going to miss my show.