Grim times no problem use a Matchstick and light a few fires?

(Okay my puns for the names of each chapter might be getting a little old. You could say it's looking Grim. Anyways I like them so this joke is still going. Don't like it we have a Saltbaker for that. Oh dear.  Eh who's gonna stop me to the book!)

I got up. From my sleep. I haven't a clue how long I'd even been sleeping. It didn't matter.

The dreams I've been having lately they are much better than usual that's for sure. I haven't the slightest clue why. Then again it's been weird.

I couldn't sleep now I can. The rosy dreams. No it's impossible. Right today's plan.

Going to a mountain. Why couldn't the guy just live in the city. Ugh honestly. Then again I don't really recall Dragons ever living at the city.

Well let's just get this out of the way. If I go out of my room normally Stickler will probably be there. Henchman would want to talk to me. Not that I minded Henchman talking to me.

My door opened.  Well what do you know thinking about things does make them appear.  What is the saying again oh right. Speak of the Devil and he shall appear. I don't think it's entirely true. I don't just appear all the time like that. Then again I do just telport around a lot.

"Uhh morning boss. I haven't seen you in a while. Well umm you know what I mean. "

"Yes I know Henchman I was out trying to get someone else to work for us."

"Uhh how did it go."

"Well you know. Nowhere. That's what. Now I have to find some dragon in a mountain."

"Oh yeah isn't his name Grim Matchstick or something."

"Yes that's what his name is. Now I'll be going."

"Boss one thing he umm might run away."

"Sure he will. Well if that happens he's going off the list."

I bet that elevator is still broken. Well it might be. That and I still wish to avoid that insessant music.

So I tapped my pitchfork onto the ground. Telporting myself to the mountain.

Great. It's just rocks. Oh and my my favourite more rocks. So many stupid boring old rocks everywhere!

The only interesting thing is this happens to be a volcano. Although it's not doing anything right now. So it's boring.

Now if I'm a dragon where would I be. Oh I don't know a cave full of gold. Isn't that another one of those cliches? Is that what it's discribed as.

Right whatever looking for a cave with gold. Or just a flying lizard shouldn't be too hard.

This is too quiet. Honestly why would you live out here. I could literally hear a pin drop from a mile away.

Wait I think I found the dragon. Well that's just fantastic of course why wouldn't he live in a cave.

Walking into a dragons cave. Seriously way to go. Oh yes let me just walk in have flames thrown at me. Have it do absolutely nothing. Stand there blankly and stare.

I looked around at the cave. Trying to see if there even was a dragon here. I mean it's the only place he could be. That and Sticklers list lead me here.

Eventually I heard a voice. The way hes trying to talk was supposed to scare me . I really think he's more scared of me than I am of him.

"W-whos there. Don't move. I-i'll h-hurt you."

"Oh there you are. Great. At least I don't have to tell Stickler he's wrong."

"... W-what do you want."

"Simple Grim. I would like to offer you a deal. Hmm prohaps more courage is in order ."

"N-no i-i'm not making a deal with you. I d-don't like what you are saying. A-are you-"

" The Devil yes. Look would you like a deal or no? Shall I just leave. I don't think you'd be able to do it anyways."

"Y-yes just get out. Or i-i'll have to hurt you."

"Well you know what. That's fine . I don't think you could have done it anyways."

I wasn't really in the mood to say too much. I'm starting to think this whole plan of mine might be a little pointless.

Fantastic it's not even that late. Meaning great I can try and talk to some others.

Who's next on my list. Well you know what. A clown has got to be at least somewhat funny right.

I walked out of the cave and telported. To what I'd like to discribe as the biggest carnival in Inkwell isles. Even I like to go here sometimes for a little bit of time away from hell.