Who let a rat in ?

We got back to hell as usual. I remembered I should make sure the casino is doing fine.

"Henchman I think I should go to the casino for a bit. I just feel like I need to go over there." Really the only reason why I wanted to go over there is so that I could just clear my head a bit more.

The smell of depression feeling for failure and losing in this place. Just felt a little nice sometimes. It's perfect for me as it causes chaos. When people are down they are also easier to convince to make reckless decisions. That and if they think they will win they will too.

"Okay bye boss. I'll talk to you later." With that he watched me walk of. I just walked into the casino and to my surprise there was a rat in there talking to Stickler. Oh wait hang on isn't there a rat on my list. Yes that's it Werner Werman. Prohaps they are the same rat.

"What do you mean this isn't really working. What your boss is lazy is dat it. Am I right, ja ja I must be. "

"What I'm saying is that you shouldn't be in here right now. Unfortunately today we aren't open. "

I'm pretty that is Werner Werman.  That's the only thing that makes sense. The other thing is how did he even get in here.

"I would like to have one drink your boss is here. Just one ja. Then I'll be out of your casino."

"I see no problem in that get him a drink Sticker."

"Fine boss I'll do that . "

I had a plan. I could talk to this rat for a bit no problem what's so ever. Then again how exactly is this going to help. I'm starting to see around here , maybe I just have to do everything myself.

"So you are Werner Werman arn't you?"

"Ja."  Well thats at least one thing I know now. I find it interesting, If remember he's good at making things. Which is handy. In terms of souls I have not a single clue how he's going to help with that. The only way i'm going to figure it out is by talking to him. I can't judge a book by its cover. Well I can and I do. Thats unimportant  now. 

"Oh so just here for the drink?" I can get more information great. Thats exactly what I need. Well I just have to determine if he can help.

"Ja , unfortunately this is one of the only places that sells drinks."   

"That explains it. Say what do you do. Just build contraptions?" 

"Thats what I do yes. I'm not going to work for you or sell my soul. Your the devil quite frankly after my drink I'll be leaving."

Great just great. I mean I saw it coming but its annoying either way. 

"I brought the drink you wanted , for Wener Werman." I watch Stickler give the drink to him. I think he thought I was going to use this to my advantage to convince him to work for me. I'm not I don't need contraptions I need someone who is charming enough to get people to accidentally give away there souls. 
"danke" I'm assuming what he said was thank you I'm not sure.

The idea I was thinking about before, most of that just sounds a bit like a distant dream. A memory almost of something that was so much easier it just isn't anymore.

Its highly possible maybe I have been looking for something that doesn't exist. That could be the case.

I don't need some meaningless devices, I don't need someone who's limited to there tracks. The biggest issue is popularity. They have to be trusted and respected which the only one who does. No it's just too easy. I really don't think it's that simple. There's what ten names left on this list. Surely one of them has to be useful.

I must have been pacing around for a while.

"Excuse me sir?  Are you going to stop pacing. Werner Werman has left too sir.   I'm getting the feeling that there might be something bothering you."

"No don't be silly Stickler I'm perfectly fine. There's completely nothing wrong.  If there was Stickler I would have already sorted it."

"I really don't believe you. You're acting a bit strange even for you it's strange."

"Sticker I'm not acting strange. Your just  losing it." I walked off not looking back at him.

I thought I'd just go back to my room and get some much needed sleep. That's even if I can. I most likely will be able to. I should be more me like as Stickler seems to think I'm lacking.