chapter 82

Nkosenye's POV

Ayanda:"you must be kidding "

Me:"man I wish I was "

Ayanda:"manje you love Amanda and you love nomzamo"

Me:"yep seems like it "

Ayanda:"do you really think Nomzamo can take all this betrayal you throwing a her ?"

Me:"I know it's selfish "

Ayanda:"it is selfish ,I thought y'all were head over heels about one another what changed ?"

Me:"Amanda happened man she is amazing and is a very beautiful girl "

Ayanda:"can't say much but I'm really disappointed in you dawg ,just for once in your life I actually thought you changed that you were able to love I looked up to you but no you still the same "

Me:"it's still me ,I don't want to lose nomzamo "

Ayanda:"you already too deep but for you to actually wake up ,she needs to leave you "

I turn to look at him ,how did Ayanda become this supportive

Me:"I thought you never liked the girl "

Ayanda:"and I thought we cleared that shit up long ago ,us nomzamo and the girls including amahle bro we like a squad it's a whole new family now it's no longer just kwanele,you and me "

Me:"I know that "

Ayanda':"but you had the nerve today to bring that girlfriend of yours I have no problem with her but what you did today -"

Me:"woah slow down didn't nomzamo bring ntando"

Ayanda:"and do you know how ntando has been supporting nomzamo your wife while you were out there playing house ,and I didn't know you and nomzamo were in a competition "

With that said he leaves ,.....wow he really dished it out me first time I've heard him he this dissappointment

Lee's POV

Me:"are you okay ?"

Nomzamo:"can I get some water ?"

Her voice was still very hoarse ,I take a bottle of water next to the bed and help her drunk

Me:"now can you please tell me what's going on ?"

The door opens and it's naledi

Nale:"us ! What's going on ,tell us what's going "

I smile at her and pat the seat next to me amahle shortly follows and we are just all next to her on the bed

Nomzamo:"it happened when Amanda passed me and  my abdomen started being sore like someone was tearing up my intestine"

Amahle:'do you think she's a witch ?"

Nomzamo laughs

Nomzamo:"no of course not at least we don't know that "

Nale:"mina she gives me bad vibes all of the sudden she was chatty after what happened with you nomzamo "

Me:"she's intimidated for sure "

Amahle:"told you from the start that I don't like her at all "

Nomzamo:"guys the fun day should at least carry on "

Us:"now you talking !!!"

Nomzamo:"geeesh y'all are traitors "

Me:"okay now change and then you will find us downstairs I will go tell the boys "