chapter 99

Nqobile's POV

I just got a call from Amahle telling me that nomzamo went to nolwandle's house because something happened this is honestly very frustrating and I am so pissed

I park my car behind her Bentley and head inside and luckily she's in the lounge deep in thought

Me:"how long are you going to do this to her ?"

Nosi:"hey nqobie"

Me:"please don't nqobie me where is my daughter ?"

Nosi:"she went out ,amahle said she's not coming back today "

Me:"and what exactly caused that "

Nosi:"nqobile you have to understand i knew nothing about what was happening I found Amanda on the floor crying in pain and she said nomzamo did it I kinda believed it because she was just standing there not helping "

Me:"ohhh so without getting two sides if the story you blamed my daughter "

Nosi:"come on nosi they are sister wives "

Me:"no they are not nomzamo is the wife and that girl is the baby mama we both kno that the ancestors won't approve of her "

Nosi:"I know that but it's worth a try I don't want my grandchildren to be born out if wedlock "

Me:"wow so it's only about you and your family but my daughter's heart no "

Nosi:"you know very well that nomzamo is like a daughter to me "

Me:"but once you blamed her you didn't think about that now did you "

Nosi:"I'm sorry nqobile I saw the footage "

Me:"you know what fuck this you are sending your SORRIES to the wrong person I trusted y'all with my daughter but right now you are putting your won personal issues into this "

I know for a fact that when she blamed nomzamo she wanted things to change ,she wanted someone to blame after simphiwe's death since she couldn't blame anybody

Nosi:"nqobil what would you have thought ?"

Me:"I would have thought that girl is lying why nosi ? Because she had a hand in your son's passing but you chose to believe a murderer right "

Nosi holds her mouth in shock ,tf didn't she know this already

Me:"nosi don't act dumb with me it dosent work fix your family and you think just because I let this moving in thing slide I'm  letting this slide again they You are wrong "

Nosi :"I love Nomzamo "

Me:"no no Yo don't because if you did you would have seen how loving my daughter us and if that CCTV didn't prove anything I didn't know what will "

Nosi:"please help me please ,I can't lose her please I know what I did was wrong the only thing I thought about was the baby please "

Okay now she's begging and I'm not going to lie this is cutting deep but I can't look at her right

Me:"you know what fix your shit together because the next time I come to this house it's to help my daughter pack her clothes and mark my words she's never coming back after that "

Nosi:"Nqobile.....!!!"

I just turn in my heels leaving her there ,with all the regrets it's official nosipho has not healed from simphiwe's passing and now she's blaming my daughter she's actually trying to fix her mistake through this grandchild but it's at my daughter's expense

Nomzamo's POV

( 4 weeks later)

It's been another three weeks and I'm still at nolwandle's house that day I came home crying to her and she actually comfort me she went to the dlamini's and asked that I stay with her for a while and today it's finally the day I go back