𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 31

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

I was in the common room,scrolling through my phone.Some others had to go for training or their hero mission,so the dorms were quite empty.

I was alone in the common room so I laid on the couch,taking up all the space.I was going to take another bite of my cookie that Sato had freshly baked for me when Izu had sent me a location.

"The hospital?"I looked in confusion and remembered the last time he sent just location.

"A villain attack at the hospital?"I put on my shoes and just ran out of the building to the hospital.

"WHY WOULD ANYONE TRY TO ATTACK A HOSPITAL.SOME PEOPLE TRYNA HEAL,UGH!"I fastened my speed,not caring that I was just running with some boots on which helped me run better but my outfit was kinda not rocking with the boots.My outfit still slayed on me though.

"Izu,what happened."I rushed and opeend the door of the room number as he sat on a bed.

"Why did you look like you ran a marathon."He tilted his head.I slowly walked over to him and shook him very hard.

"YOU,YOU JUST SENT A LOCATION AND I THOUGHT THERE WAS A VILLAIN ATTACK-"I rambled on as he gave a sheepish smile.

"Sorry Y/N,but Aizawa-sensei told me to text you."He scratched his cheek.I helped him stand up as he lead me to the room beside his.

"Y/N,you're here."Aizawa-sensei turned to me and motioned for me to walk closer.He pointed to a little girl on the bed,at the corner,refusing to look at anyone.

"What do I do?"I stared at him as he sighed.

"Comfort her or something."He walked put of the room as Mirio walked in.

"Uh,hello?I'm Y/N.."I smiled at the girl who slowly turned to me.

"What's you're name?"I asked.

"Eri.."She muttered.I smiled and rubbed her back as she slowly got comfortable.We managed to have conversation and she started to become comfortable with me.

Aizawa-sensei walked in as someone followed and everypne had to leave the room but Eri had to stayed.

She was reluctant at first but I persuaded her.I shut the door and glared at Izuku.

"Im gonna go home now and finish my cookie."I mumbled as he sweatdropped.

"Get well soon.."I patted his head and waved Mirio goodbye and walked back to the dorms.

۞۞۞

I laid in my room,eating a breadstick until I was disturbed by a violent vibrating from my phone.I sigh and finished the breadstick,and turning on my phone.

The notifictions obviously from the groupchat and some from other apps.
________________________________

Aizawa's disappointments🤪