Prank(Mimoft.2yeon)

Third Person POV

Mina was in bed scrolling through her phone on Instagram when she saw a post where Nayeon had just posted her conversation with Jeongyeon. Mina decided to read through the post . The post was about where Nayeon had prank Jeongyeon by making a fake account and testing Jeongyeon's loyalty. Mina then had wondered what would it be like if she had tested Momo her loyalty. Momo had just went out to pick up their daughter, Minji, from kindergarten. So they should be home some time later. Mina then went to her and Momo's shared office table and started creating a fake account.

Momo's POV

I had just picked up my daughter when I received a message from an unknown number. I furrowed my eyebrows and started the car. I was curious so I texted the number.

HottestHirai: umm hi may I know who you are?

Unknown: how could you forget me?:(

HottestHirai: sry but if I may ask,who are you once again?

Unknown:.....

Third Person POV

Mina was at lost of words. She did not know anyone who she could think of to troll Momo so she had to think of something.

HottestHirai: are u still there?

Unknown:....

Momo's POV

'Weird' I thought as I started to drive. I looked over to my daughter through the mirror and I found her asleep. I focused back on the road and drove home.

At home

"Mina-ya! We're home!"I said as I struggled to open the door as I am carrying Minji. I closed the door with my leg and ran upstairs with Minji in my arms. I went to my room and opened the door. "Hey love,"I sighed.

Mina's POV

I was shocked when I saw my wife home from work with my daughter. I saw Momo lay our daughter on our bed and started unbuttoning her black sexy suit. "Minari, how have you been?" She asked me. I did not answer her as I pulled her into bed.

Third Person POV

Earlier when Mina was texting Momo with the fake account, Mina had just and only expected Momo to delete the chat which she did. That's Mina's standard of loyalty.

Mina's POV

I ripped off her shirt and pushed her down on the bed. She smirked gripping my waist as I took off her pants and boxers. Rubbing her hard member up and down while settling my self down on her thighs. She moaned softly not wanting to wake Minji up. After teasing her, I placed my wet entrance on her dick and started riding her.

Third Person POV

After that sexy moment, Mina confessed everything and Momo gave her the needed punishment.😏😏