Clothes (Jeongmo)

Third Person POV

Whenever Momo bought new clothing such as sweatshirts and hoodies and sweatpants, it would always go missing. The only person who was her first suspect was definitely Jeongyeon. Momo is at fault.  She would usually wear the clothes and leave them on the floor to wear the next day. Of course Jeongyeon would have already seen it although she didn't knew that Momo had bought them so she wore them.

Momo's POV

I had just finished my early morning routine when Jeongyeon came downstairs with a unexpected hoodie and sweatpants. I knew those were mine but I didn't want to confront her because whenever I confront her for such small things, she'll cry or ignore me. So I went up to her and said " Morning baby, how was your sleep?" She replied "It was perfect! Although, you meanie left me on the bed cuddling alone," she pouted as I hugged her. "Sorry love," she smiled and nodded. I went to cook breakfast and we both ate. While we were eating, I decided to ask about the sweatpants and the hoodie. "Jeongyeon, where did you get that clothes from,"she looked down as she felt guilty." I-I ' looked up at me' I d-d don't know?"I can feel the tone of her voice. She was about to cry. I went up to her and hugged her.

Jeongyeon's POV

She hugged me and I hugged her back tightly. "I took your clothes without your permission. I'm sorry," I cried. "Hey, don't cry my love. It's fine,you can keep it okay. Don't cry hmm," she reassured me. We both finished our breakfast and showered together. After our shower, we went shopping for my clothes because Moguri said I should get my own clothes and so we went.