Possessive (Mohyo) PT2

Momo's POV

After that morning jog, me and Jihyo went to have breakfast at the newly opened JOKBAL store (Can't say no to that). Jihyo asked me to put on my shirt so that others won't see my body and I did obey. Jihyo went to order our food while I sat. Just then a girl came to me. "Hey sexy~U here alone?" She smirked. " Uh..no I'm actually here with my girlfriend,haha"I forced laughed as I was a bit uncomfortable. "Hey Baby~Who's and why's this s!*+? here?" Jihyo asked. I was about to answer when the girl said something that was about to explode Jihyo into a FREAKING volcano. Turns out, she didn't. "Ooo~ Tough girlfriend mode is turned on I see~ By the way I'm single so anytime,call me 😉" she gave me her number and winked at me then walked away. I looked at the paper just to find it in Jihyo's hand, crumpled. "I'll keep this for you baby~"she then sat on my lap. I smiled. Seeing her possessive like this is kinda cute for someone like her." You know, I like it better when you're like this. You're just really cute." We both smiled and chuckled. Our food came and we ate.

Jihyo's POV

Momo piggybacked me all the way home. We reached home and as soon as she closed the door, I pushed her on the couch. Without saying anything, I took of my clothes. She was about to speak when I shut her up. She smirked gripping my ass. She spanked my ass as I took of her clothes. I placed my wet entrance on her abs and started riding her. We both moaned and continued the session till dinner. That's right. She's MINE! I'll ALWAYS be POSSESSIVE of her!😏