Threesome(Namosa)

HM POV

"AHH yes baby girl! You fuckin s!u+!" I shouted as I am fucking a girl from high school from her ass.
"Yes!Yes DADDY!! CUM IN ME!" She moaned as I spank her.
"I'm Cumming in you ooo fuck!!!"I moaned as thick white ropes of cum painted her womb."Ahh~ you're taking pills right?" She shook her head.
"Huh s!u+! I'm not taking care of the baby when you get pregnant you bitch"I wore my clothes and went to class leaving her worried.

At Classroom

The professor was teaching when suddenly I felt hard. I was fucking worried so I asked permission to use the toilet with a jacket wrapped around my waist, mostly my member down there.

Toilet

I went to one of the cubicles and masterbated there when I heard voices from outside.
"Did you saw the big bulge that was showing from THE Hirai?"" Yea I did-"I cut their conversation as I opened the cubicles door showing off my big cock."You slutty girls talking 'bout me Huh?" They looked down and squirmed. I picked one off them who was 'Sana' to suck my cock and 'Nayeon' riding my face. After I and Nayeon came, I fucked Sana in her tight pussy and spanked her ass til she came. After that we exchanged numbers and went back to class.
The Best Sex Award goes to the both of them.;)