Waitress(Momo x twice)

Third Person POV

Hirai Momo. That's the name of the waitress from a local eatery. There is a rumour spreading around the whole of Korea that she was on of the hottest waitress. The owner of the store was glad that they hired Momo as business was going along better. After Momo came, everything started to change.

Jihyo's POV

I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw a article featuring the handsome, pretty looking girl. She looks hot that I out of the blue, had interest to read what the article was about. It was a simple tteobokki store that everyone has been talking about. Not the food but the waitress. Mind you, the HOT, SEXY waitress. I had an idea to go there without letting any of the girls know.

The Next Day

Nayeon's POV

Today was a boring Monday as me and the girls, except Jihyo had classes that lasts till lunch time. Jihyo said she was going to have lunch somewhere but she didn't tell us where. Weird. Have I told you about the HOT waitress, Hirai Momo from the tteobokki store?? If you haven't, you messed up. She's like THE hottest in town that everyone had been mentioning about. So, I planned to eat lunch with the girls there. If only Jihyo was with us.

Time Skip

Momo's POV

Today- scratch that, everyday business was going great. Lots of customers came day by day. Especially high school students. Normally they would attempt to flirt with me, so I just gotta play along in order for the business to keep on going. I dropped out of high school just so I could work for the money for my sister, Hana's hospital bills. She's the only family member I've have left. Just then, a really beautiful girl came in.

Jihyo's POV

I found the store and went inside. Just then, I saw a girl more of a waitress looking girl staring at me like I was the most FASCINATING thing in the world. I smiled at her and raised my hand a little to catch her attention. She came to me and said "Hi beautiful, we currently have no seats in the inside so it's either you wait or you can sit outside," she smiled sexily. I looked around trying to hide my blush when I had an idea to play along with her. " Uhm sexy, I think I would like to sit outside," I winked as she smiled cheekily and nodded.

Third Person POV

The girls had just finished their classes and decided to eat lunch at the tteobokki store when they spotted Jihyo talking-more of like flirting with the hot waitress. Mind you Momo was wearing a tank top under her apron with simple black pants and shoes so she did look sexy. With those biceps and noticeable side view of hard abs and don't forget the veiny hand. Boy she looked hot. "I didn't know Jihyo unnie would be here," Chaeyoung said confused. "No wonder she didn't tell us," Mina said. " She came here cause she heard about the HOT waitress Hirai," They all nodded in understandment and wanted to confront Jihyo.

Tzuyu's POV

We went inside and we can clearly see what Jihyo unnie was doing to that cute waitress. I looked at the waiting area table and saw a bell. The girls were looking at the menu so I ringed it curiously. Just then, the sexy looking waitress looked our way and made her way here. "Hi beautifuls , the seats are only left available outside but if you really want to sit inside, it's either you wait or join that lovely lady right there at the table for eight,"(Momo found a table that was available for Jihyo to sit inside) she smiled cutely and I can sense that we blushed. "Uhm actually handsome we would like to sit with our friend from that table for eight please, thank you," Sana unnie winked as the waitress looked shocked. "Wow, eight beautiful girls entered my life at the perfect time of my life. Of course you can sit with her. I'll lead you to her yeah, let's go," we blushed at what she said and followed her.

Jihyo's POV

I was on my phone waiting for my food when Momo said "Hi again beautiful, uhm are they perhaps your friends," I looked behind her to find them. How did they know I was here!? I nodded to her as they sat. "Thanks handsome for the spot, we're fine here," Dahyun seductively said to Momo. Guess she learned that from Sanake. Momo nodded and left after taking our orders. "Jihyo ~ time for you to explain everything ~," Jeongyeonnie teased me.

Momo's POV

I came back with the girls orders and placed them down on the table. They were giggling and sending looks to the Jihyo. When I was about to walk away, I felt someone pulling me. It was Jihyo." Uhm can I help you? Did I miss out anything?"I asked. She shook her head, stood up and pushed me down on her seat as she sat on my lap. She then started wrapping her arms around my neck and kissed me. I was shocked that I didn't know that I kissed her back. She moaned as I entered my tongue into her mouth. The girls were biting their lips while watching us. They were the only customers left plus me. I held her waist as she started grinding on me when someone said " Ok that's enough Jihyo unnie. You have to share her with us to," a girl with pink hair seductively looked at me.

Chaeyoung's POV

Momo turned to me as I said that and looked at me confused. I winked at her licked my lips. She smirked and winked back at me hotly. She gripped Jihyo unnies waist and pushed her back down onto her seat. Momo leaned onto the table with her arms gripping the table as she whispered huskily "Alright baby girls, you wanna play with daddy you're gonna have to wait ok? Be patient while I finish my shift," We nodded as we watched her left. Little did she know, I followed her.

Momo's POV

They really wanna play with me Huh? I thought as I walked to the kitchen. I took of my tank top when I heard someone said"Daddy looking good huh? You're kittens can't wait for you anymore. We demand you to please us right now,"The pink haired girl seduced me. I licked my lips and went to her. "Isn't my kitten impatient. The other girls will be dead jealous if they saw what I am about to do to you," I then sucked her neck as she moaned and gripped her fingers on my biceps. I sucked onto her more as I heard multiple gasps. The girls were shocked. "How dare you Momo, you told to please us together," the taller girl said disappointed. I sighed as I went up to her and whispered in her ear (let's pretend Momo is a bit taller than Tzuyu too) "My love, I'll please you as much as you want ok baby?" I asked her as she blushed. She nodded as I pinned her to the wall.

Tzuyu's POV

She pinned me onto the wall and looked down at me with a smirk. I blushed again and kissed her cheeks. She blushed a little looking away slightly as I hugged her out of the blue. She looked at me confused as I just kept hugging her. She hugged me back and said "Hey. You know what, maybe we shouldn't do it tonight. I actually have to visit my parents graveyard and visit my sister at the hospital so maybe next time yeah," just like that, she left us.

Mina's POV

"Wow we should've known that," Nayeon said sadly. We nodded in agreement when Dahyun said "Guys, let's follow her," We quickly nodded and ran towards Momo's direction. We sneakily followed her and saw her knocking on someone's door. A girl came out and hugged her while kissing her neck. "Why would the sister do that? The kissing thingy?" Tzuyu asked. "That's not her sister. That's her girlfriend. She lied to us," I chocked out before sobbing. They gasps before looking disappointed.