No title (Dahmo)

Long ass one shot comin through!

Third Person POV

Every Saturday Dahyun and Momo would always spend time at the mall shopping for Dahyun's clothes cause she keeps complaining about how other girls on Instagram gets beautiful clothes and she doesn't. But today, Momo wanted to do something different. She wanted to stay home and play her PC all day long.

Dahyun's POV

I had just finished showering when I saw Momoring holding a tray full of food, smiling. It's very rare to find Momoring cooking breakfast early in the morning. It would usually be me. "What're you doing. Cooking breakfast at this timing when you're still supposed to be sleeping?"I asked. She smiled and set the food on our lamp table. She sat on the bed and patted the space beside her. I sat when she began saying" Dahyun-na, is it okay if we stay home today. No shopping."I was about to say something when she spoke"No I'm not running out of money. It's just, I want to... You know, have my own fun at home. Playing COD with my online friends. Just for today. Pls Baby," She pleased. I smirked. "I will only agree.. IF, you follow these rules." She nodded. " Rule no.1, Do not make too much noise in the gaming room. Rule no.2..."

Momo's POV

She kept going on till the last rule. "Last but not least, pay attention to me whenever I need your attention,okay?" I nodded and kissed her forehead. She smiled and ate her breakfast while I go play COD Mobile. I sat on my gaming chair, put on my headphones and started playing.

Third Person POV

An hour went by and Dahyun was starting to get bored so she went to the gaming room for Momo.

Dahyun's POV

"Baby ~ I'm bored, can we do something together?" She can't even hear me so I took of her headphones and repeated what I had just said. She paused her game and looked at me. "Love~ didn't you agree to letting me play?" She said softly. "But there was a rule where you have to pay attention to me whenever I need your attention. Right?"I retorted. She looked at me and sighed. She turned off her PC and looked at me. "What do you want love?" She said. "I want to buy a chocolate cake from the new bakery downtown," I said, excited.

Momo's POV

I nodded and we went to buy that chocolate cake. I drove. The trip was almost an hour so I just went with the flow. I am frustrated because I wanted to stay home and play COD ALL day long. But for Dahyun, I'll do it. We were in the car with an uncomfortable atmosphere so I wasn't really enjoying it.

Dahyun's POV

I looked at Momoring and she looks a bit frustrated and quiet. I think she's like that is because maybe I disturbed her time. She was really happy earlier but now she's not. So I decided to start a conversation. "Momoring,'she  hummed' I heard that the cake tastes delicious. Lots of people had tried it already." "Okay, are we just buying it and after that going home?" She asked."No, I'm thinking of eating there," she sighed softly and I heard her cuss under her breath. " Is there something wrong?"I asked confused. "A-Aniyo" she stuttered.

Momo's POV

We reached the destination and went inside the shop. Dahyun went to buy the cake while I sat at a table. She was taking too long so I decided to play some games on my phone. Just then, Dahyun came to me without any cake in her hands. "Dahyunnie, I thought you were buying the cake. Where is it?"I asked. "They were sold out and one of the family there took the last one," she said sniffling. I wiped off her tears and asked " It's ok, there's always a next time ok baby?" She nodded. We went home and I immediately ran into the gaming room. I was smiling widely as I Heard the door from behind me closed. I turned around just to see Dahyun sniffling with her head down. I went up to her and asked" Baby stop crying. I hate to see you cry," She hugged my neck and started to calm down. I sat on the gaming chair and placed Dahyun on my lap. "Dahyunnie, how about, we do online shopping for chocolate related stuff." Her eyes lighted up and I was happy to see her this happy.

Dahyun's POV

"Thank you Momoring for all this," I kissed her neck. "It's okay. You deserved it anyway. Now, watch me play COD Mobile?" She asked cutely and softly. I nodded and we smiled.

Third Person POV

The gaming room was full of Dahyun cheering and Momo cursing not that bad kind of words. They both were laughing like crazy till they get tired.
The End ~

Note: Hope you guys enjoyed the stories I have made before ☺️.