Clingy (Motzu)

Third Person POV

Ever since Momo and Tzuyu started dating, Momo had noticed that Tzuyu had been very clingy and whiny whenever she did something that made Tzuyu feel safe and loved. She's not complaining though, she truly loves the act of the younger one.

Momo's POV

I had just gotten home from work when I heard footsteps rushing down. Who else would it be. Of course it's my wife Tzuyu." Baby you're home! Can we cuddle now please~" She said doing her cute and innocent aegyo. "Wait love, hold on okay. Let wash myself up first 'aight"I said as I give off a smile. " At least carry me~" she did puppy eyes plus pouting. I obeyed and carried her to our room.

Tzuyu's POV

I waited for my baby to come on the bed with me. Just then, she was done showering. She looked hot and sexy. Her towel wrapped around her strong waist. Her abs, her chest and don't forget her jawline and throat. Plus her wet figure. I couldn't help myself but to pull her onto the bed. I pushed her down the bed and started riding her abs. I moaned, she smirked. She pulled her towel off and her 10 and a half inch dick springed out. She lifted me up and placed my wet entrance on her dick. "Yeah baby ~ ride me" She spanked my ass.

Third Person POV

Finish it yourself:)