Empty Wallet (Samo)

Momo's POV

I was having a meeting with my co-workers when a knock on the door was heard. My bodyguard opened the door and Sana, my wife, came in, walking in elegantly.

Sana's POV

I went to Momo's office since while I was shopping my wallet went empty. So I went to Momo for her wallet. I was wearing a slim fit dress and black heels. I made my way into Momo's office with everyone looking at me. I walked towards my wife, sat on her lap and pulled her tie up facing towards me."Baby, my wallet's empty" I showed off my plumpy cheeks and pouted. Others were annoyed since I walked in a middle of a convo. "Here, spend as much as you want darling," she seductively said, gave me her wallet and smirked. It made my you know wet. I stood up with everyone looking at me and stopped walking. I turned to Momo and bent down on my knees and sucked her neck.

Momo's POV

She kissed my neck with everyone looking at us. I was turned on and whispered in her ear "You're gonna get the major kind of punishment,"I smirked. She winked and said her goodbye. "That slut is gonna spend every single cent," My slutty secretary fired. I turned to her while fixing my tie and threathened "Call my wife a slut again, I'll make sure you end up in the  hospital," I smirked seeing her worried face.